✧ Hate ✧

This contains sensitive topics so please read at your own risk ~ keung 🦄

~

Lan should leave BTS (@lanisugly):

How is she even able to be in BTS? She's so ugly! For the first year she was in BTS she couldn't even speak Korean! #lanshouldleavebts

Lan is stupid (@lanhater):

She's so fucking stupid. She's ugly, worthless, and fat. She should leave BTS, or better yet? She should kill herself. #lanshouldleavebts

Bitch (@lanisabitch):

How is Lan able to stay in BTS? She was a trainee for 7 years at BigHit but didn't even know Korean! My ass has better talent then her. She used our boys for a full year before she contributed to BTS. #lanshouldleavebts

BTS (@Btslover):

Lan is so stupid. She just go back to China where she belongs. #lanshouldleavebts

Everyday you would read tweets under the hashtag 'lanshouldleavebts'. You would cry yourself to sleep with the hate comments flowing through your head. You never told anyone about them since it didn't matter. You'd usually ignore them but recently you couldn't help but read them.

Jungkook: Noona?

You turned your head around and saw a concerned Jungkook behind you.

Lan: Hm?

Jungkook: Are you okay?

Lan: Yeah I am...why?

Jungkook: You've been staring out into space for about 20 minutes.

Lan: Oh, I didn't realize.

He came over and sat next to you on the couch.

Jungkook: What are you thinking about?

Lan: It's nothing, don't worry Jungkookie.

Jungkook: Are you sure? You've been off the last few days.

Lan: Have I?

Jungkook: Yeah. You're usually very focused at practice but now you're always staring off into space. The hyungs and I are worried about you noona.

Lan: Well...

Jungkook: Noona...?

Lan: I've been reading these tweets...and I know I shouldn't be...

Jungkook: Are you reading the hateful comments again?

Lan: Yeah....

Jungkook: Noona....

Lan: I can't help it Kook. I just...

Yoongi: What's going on?

Jungkook: Noona has been reading the bad comments again.

Lan: Jungkook!

Yoongi: Is that true Lani?

Lan: Yeah....

Yoongi: Jungkook can you leave us alone for a few?

Jungkook: Sure hyung.

Jungkook hugged your side before walking to his room, leaving you and Yoongi alone on the couch side by side.

Yoongi: Why?

Lan: I don't know oppa...I don't usually read them...

Yoongi: What have you read?

Lan: Things like how I should leave BTS...how I should go back to China cause that's where I belong...how I used you and the boys for the first year since I couldn't speak Korean...how I'm fat, ugly, worthless. Stuff like that.

Yoongi: You know that isn't true, right?

Lan: I know....but I just...I don't know oppa. I feel like that I was using you guys for the first year. Maybe they're right...

Yoongi: Lani look at me.

You looked up at him with tears in your eyes. He cupped your face in his hands and wiped the tears now falling down your cheeks away.

Yoongi: You mean so much to me and the others. You were not using us in anyway okay? We were happy to have you and we still are. Bangtan wouldn't be Bangtan without you. We love you so much and we would miss you if you left. Please don't think that you are any of those things because you are far from it. Arasso?

Lan: Okay oppa.

He kissed your forehead and hugged you. You wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned your head on his shoulder.