Chapter 13:

Glaring at the redhead as they sat down at the dinner. His latest comment striking a cord with the bird.

"Babe~ don't be like that!" Wally whined grinning mysteriously at the boy.

"Wally, can you not." The ward grumbled.

"Not what?" His grin widened and his ever so clear dimples appeared on his freckle-dusted face. A light rose color appearing on the younger's face.

"Forget it." The bird passively mumbled well tilting his head down. Covering the light pink color.

A slightly cool hand pushing his head up to meet with the gingers emerald eyes... the eyes he could oh so easily get los-- gah! What is he thinking! His eyebrows furrowed.

"Dick..." the gingers eyes fixated in the rich blue that was found only in the raven hired boys eyes. 'So beautiful.' His eyes flickered done to the plump pink lips. The toned check bones. Everything the ginger could see of him was just so "-perfect." The almost inaudible word slipped out. The birds face turned the color of cherries. "Your blush is so cute~." Finger brushing over his cheek gingerly. The bird turned his head. Hiding from the speedsters sight ineffective. "You're adorable."

"Please stop." The bard mumbled.

"But babe~!" The redhead gave him a pout.

Thank you so much for the 500+ views! You guys are the best!
Lets try to get 15 views for the next chapter!