The One With Scarlet Hair

Start from the beginning

Lucy: Wait, so your telling me that Erza is nothing important?

Of course (Y/N) jumped up from his seat and blushed excessively while frantically begging me not to tell her that he liked her.

(Y/N): No, no I mean it she can't know, as far as i know she has lots of responsibilities, and she probably doesn't feel the same towards me.
Lucy: Oh, come on you know i wont tell her, but dude come on don't doubt yourself.

(Y/N) slouched back in his chair and gave a long sigh.

(Y/N): I guess your right, but I think i'm gonna take tomorrow off.
Lucy: Fine by me, I'll make sure you get your homework too.
(Y/N): dang it i thought you would forget about that.
Lucy: Nope! And come on lets go we're wasting time, lets go get some lunch.
(Y/ N): ok, but my treat, just a thank you for keeping my secret.
Lucy: Ok thanks!

Me and (Y/N) made our way to the cafeteria and got our lunch, then we found a seat by a nearby tree and sat there while we ate.

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): Wow! I've never tasted a school sandwich like this one, I guess the student council really does work hard to make the school the best it can be.
Lucy: Yup, it's like i said, they go beyond expectations when it comes to stuff like this.

As Lucy took a bite of her sandwich she spilled a bit of mayonnaise on her skirt, I laughed and she got a mad and started ranting.

Lucy: (Y/N) STOP LAUGHING IT'S NOT FUNNY!
(Y/N): ^chuckle^ ok ok, let me get you some napkins, ill be right back.
Lucy: ya, that would be great!

I made my way to the snack stand, once i got there I grabbed some napkins for Lucy and decided to buy another sandwich for later, As i turned around to head back to Lucy, I ran into someone and fell (two times in one day, am i really that clumsy?) I lifted myself up just a bit, and shook my head to clear my blurred vision, I then looked down, and i was shocked to see that i was on top of the one and only Erza Scarlet.

(Y/N): OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!
Erza: Um...

Erza's eyes were avoiding mine, and she was blushing a lot, did she like me?

Erza: Um (Y/N), could you please refrain from touching me there.

Erza let out a small moan, and I looked down toward my hand, (oh god no, my hand was touching her left breast) I quickly removed my hand and jumped up, I then offered my hand to her and helped her up.

(Y/N): look Erza, I'm sorry it was an accident.
Erza: I know (Y/N) no need apologize, ^sigh^.

I noticed her eyes glance at a piece of cake on the floor and my guilt became even worse.

(Y/N): Erza let me buy you a new piece of cake, it'll be quick I promise, I wouldn't want you to starve.
Erza: ^blush^ very well then, thank you.

I ran to the dessert stand and got her two piece's of cake, it was the least I could do.

Erza: Two pieces?

I blushed a bit before responding.

(Y/N): Ya, I mean I made you drop your other one so.

Erza: No, I mean, thank you. Do you mind if I sit with you and Lucy?

(Erza was so cute when she spoke) I glanced toward Lucy, she was still sitting there with mayonnaise on her skirt, I better get back there.

(Y/N): Ya sure, why not come on.

Erza followed me to the bench where Lucy and I sat, Erza took her seat and I handed Lucy the napkin's, we laughed and told stories until lunch ended, then we went back to class, Happy Sensei taught a lesson on fish, I almost fell asleep and Natsu kept asking questions, when the day was done me and Lucy walked home together.

(Y/N): Lucy, I'm still gonna stay home tommorow, so if you don't mind can you still bring me my homework?
Lucy: Aw, I thought you and we're doing so good when you where making Erza and I laugh, I'm guessing you're still nervous.
(Y/N): To be honest that's not it, I just don't want to go to school to a school tomorrow.
Lucy: Slacker! Fine but just tomorrow, you promise!
(Y/N): Ya Lucy, I promise ^laugh^.

I waved Lucy goodbye as I arrived at my house, she waved back and headed to her place. I headed inside, my sister was already there, I would have to say today was pretty great. I jumped back on the couch and closed my eyes, I was hungry and something smelt great.

(Y/N): Hey! Natsumi, what's for dinner?!

I hope you guys liked this chapter, please keep reading it gets better.