KIDNAPPED (request)

Start from the beginning

I started to panic real bad, I started to look around for something but the room was bare with nothing but the bed and a single yellow light coming from the bulb.

Ugh it's such a cliché hostage holding area.

The door to my room opened and a masked man walked in. "Oh it seems you're awake" he says and he had a quite familiar voice that I've heard before. But where??

"So you're probably wondering why you're here?" He said walking up to me and sitting on the bed near my waist. "Well you see, I kidnap girls for fun" he said. What the fuck is he some psychopath!!

Oh god why do I attract weird guys towards me?? WHYY??

(Trigger warning: it contains abusive language which can be uncomfortable to some public.
If you are not comfortable I request u all to please skip this part)

"I love to hear them scream when I torture them, when I put my knife deep inside their body cutting out chunks of flesh and forcing them to eat it. I find pleasure in it. But you're here for another reason" he said and looked at me and put a finger in my leg and trailed it up to my thigh then stomach and stopping at my neck. He grabbed my neck In chokehold and my oxygen started to cut off little by little. I gasped for air and the cuffs rattled from my thrashing. "Tsk tsk tsk don't be scared you're here not to die or bear any torture you'll serve me anything if u don't want to die" he said and released my neck, and I hungrily took in big gulps of air. You looked at him with fear evident in your eyes and lips shaking, "aww, are u scared? Don't be scared honey! I will not harm u, well not in the way I do to other girls. You'll be my own personal slave, and u are a slave for my every needs. I know what's going on inside your mind. And it's exactly that, and other chores around the house" he said and grabbed my cheeks in his hand "are we clear?" He said i didn't say anything "oh another thing if u refuse to do anything, I'll not hesitate to kill u" he said and looked me straight in my eyes, I gulped down my saliva as well as my dignity and nodded my head in agreement.

"Good girl. Since you're so good I'll release u, but you're to stay in this room until I tell u to go out of this room. I tell someone to bring u food and clothes" he said while unlocking my cuffs and I sat up rubbed my wrists and ankles, he walked to the door pulling it open and going out but not before saying "have a good time in here while u can" he said closed the door behind him and walking away.

I broke down in tears and thinking about all those times I spend with my family and the boys. All the good and bad times.

Please find me

After 2 years

I still haven't given up hope on them. I know that they'll find me. I was currently cooking for my 'master' and for all the hostages held by him. He has a total of 15 girls including me from age 15-25. He's a pedhophile. He doesn't touch them except for torturing them and hearing them scream or yell for mercy from him, this gave him happiness. And me I'm his personal sex slave. He always comes to me if any of the hostages gave him problem and he takes out his frustration through sex out on me but he doesn't beats me like them, and he also makes me work like a maid.

Since he started to use me at first I would fight him but after a few days I kinda became numb, he uses me and I just lay there without any feelings. After he has done using me he'll go to sleep and I will go to the bathroom to clean myself and cry at my rotten life I was leading.

I've watched the news and my army's and the boys have been not the same. I can see that they have lost a lot of energy, but they are still continuing to win awards and still searching for me. Watching the news where I was still missing always made me cry. And I would silently say in my head, hoping they would hear me.