C h a p t e r | 3

Hello readers!😘
I'm late I know and I'm sorry.
Forgive me for grammatical or any mistake that I did in this chapter. English is not my native language.
Happy reading...❤

Sitting on the silk and soft bed, I started thinking about today. The day was quite exhausting. The reception was dull and boring except for the father and daughter's dance. I enjoyed dancing with my father. He cracked some jokes and made me laugh.

On the other hand Daniel avoided me. He never at once looked up at me whereas I watched his every move. He was so attractive and dashing that I could not take my eyes off of him. I could not deny the factthat I married the man I loved, and I was tremendously happy.

"Get your ugly ass off my bed you ugly gold-digger." His voice took me unawares. Did I mishear him? I got off the bed and looked at him. He was a red flag to a bull. I took a step forward but to my surprise he stepped back and glared at me as if I was a piece of shit who was making him nausea. He was having difficult to handle his body. He was drunk. On the night of our wedding.

"Because of you I lost the one I love, you gold-planner. I lost my Rose. How dare you say yes to my father when I told you to deny to this offer him. Huh?"

I was taken aback. He loved someone else.

Suddenly, the feeling of being unrequited hit me right in the core of my heart. My feet went cold, and I looked down in embarrassment. Why didn't he tell me? Was his dad unaware of this?

"Look at me when I'm talking to you. Look at your face, no one will say you are a gold-digging bitch." My eyes were filled with tears and I was left numb.

"You could have said if you wanted money." He spoke.

"You think I marry you because of money." I realised my voice was cracking.

"So what? Either for fame or for wealth. It must be one of these two."

I shook my head.

"Fine. Since you so much wanted this marriage, I'll show you how good I am as a husband. I hope you had good days in the past because as from now on you will face only miseries."

He stood so close to me that I could even smell his cologne. I looked up at him with fear. His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me.

"And don't you dare touch my things without my permission. I don't want your filthy hands to dirt my things." I gasped.

"Undress yourself." I was apaulled.

"What?"

"What happened darling?" He has the guts to mock me. He was about to touch my face, but I jerked his hand. "You wanted this right? You wanted this marriage. You wanted a husband. Aren't you happy I'm giving you what you want. As far as I know, a wife should fulfill her husband's desires. Am I right?" He smiled devilishly. Was that a slap on my face?

He soon had a serious look in his face.

"I want you in my bed." Once again, he did not fail to surprise me.

"You are drunk." I was about to go when I felt a force pulling me and in just some seconds, I was pinned against the wall.

"you don't have any other choice sweetheart. Do you? You must suffer the same way I am suffering." A flash of emotion swept over him. The odour of the alcohol was already hitting my nostril and I could sense my stomach turning.

"I did not know you love someone else otherwise I would not have married you." I said the last sentence in a low tone.

"Oh shut up. Don't act so innocent. I sent you a letter through my personal assistant before going to France. I wrote everything in that letter. Stop acting as if you don't know anything." He spoke.

Which letter was he talking about? I did not receive any letter. His assistant only told me that he did not want me to accept the marriage offer if I was forced to do this.

"I did not get any letter." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"So, you are telling me I shall doubt my six years of faithful employee? Stop your act. Didn't I tell you to take your dress off. Undress yourself and wait for me." He said and turned to go.

"I will ask my lawyer to prepare a contract and don't you dare tell my parents about this. I'm warning you."

I sat down on the floor and let my tears fall. I could not get a divorce. What would I say to my father? He would not be able to bear it.

I loved Daniel but I could not keep him away from his love also. The thought of being a third person in the relationship of Daniel and his love was already eerie to me.

I am the unwanted bride.

Please 🙏 vote and comment. Don't be silent readers. I want your opinions so that I can continue the story.🙏😭

Short chapter?? Sorry once again^
😝^

Bye bye for now!👌