MHN 2 || Thumb and Dolls

He had encountered his fair share of bizarre cases, but this one took the cake. The victim's body bore no visible signs of injury, except for the absence of his thumb.

The forensic team had meticulously examined the entire body, yet they found no scratches or indications of the cause of death. Removing a thumb could render a person unconscious, but there was not enough blood loss or any visible infection that would typically result in fatal consequences.

The victim, Dr. Andrew Collins, had been discovered dead in his apartment approximately 36 hours ago by his secretary, Nadia. She immediately alerted the police, sparking Inspector Adley's involvement. However, upon arrival, Nadia was nowhere to be found, leaving behind only the lifeless body of Dr. Collins and a chilling note clutched in his right hand.

The note read, 'I always loved dolls. This thumb will look pretty in my collection. I'll sew it up with the palm—I just need a pinky finger to complete the right hand. I am Plastic, catch me if you can.'

~ ~

Meanwhile, in a private gathering, a group of women sat engrossed in conversation. Their words were laced with a mixture of intrigue and gossip, accompanied by occasional bursts of laughter.

"I was there when it happened. You should have seen her face—utter shock. Nicholas had been cheating on her for weeks, and she was completely clueless. I can't help but feel sorry for her; she's a dear friend. But let's be honest, she probably wasn't satisfying him in bed. Nicholas strikes me as the type who craves a big booty to fuck before drifting off to sleep," Nina remarked, amused by her own audacious comment. Her eyes scanned the table, observing her companions' reactions.

"I agree, but this is too harsh, isn't it? I can't even imagine something so terrible happening to anyone. If I found my husband's dick buried in some Barbie's mouth on our anniversary, I'd be utterly shattered," Sarah chimed in, her voice filled with sympathy as she attempted to portray an emotional response, her eyes glistening with feigned tears.

Rhyna, burdened by the constant rumors about her husband's infidelity, stood nearby, well within earshot of the conversation. She knew her so-called friends were well aware of her husband's supposed transgressions. Frustrated and overwhelmed, she gulped down another drink, hoping the fresh air outside would provide some respite.

As she stepped onto the balcony of the hotel, she heard a faint whisper in her ear. Looking up, she was met with the sight of an exceptionally handsome man, towering above six feet with chiseled features reminiscent of a model. A mischievous smile played on his lips as he addressed her.

"Hey," he whispered, his voice enveloped in a magnetic charm.

"Hey," Rhyna muttered, struggling to place his face, her mind clouded by the effects of alcohol.

"Would you mind following me outside the hotel and getting into that car parked over there?" he asked casually, his eyes sparkling with a mysterious glint. His tone suggested he was simply inquiring about her day, but something felt off.

"Are you out of your mind?" Rhyna scrutinized him intently. Dressed impeccably in a finely tailored suit, he smiled warmly and took a step closer.

Though intoxicated, Rhyna sensed danger lurking in the air. As he closed the distance, her instincts screamed at her to be cautious.

Drunk and disoriented, she lacked the strength to push him away as he suddenly enveloped her in his arms. Before she could let out a scream, she felt the cold touch of something pressed against her back—the backless dress allowing her to discern the presence of a hard object.

"Don't you dare scream, baby. Walk with me to the car, or it will take me a mere second to pull the trigger, turning you into a bloody mess," he whispered menacingly into her ear, causing her body to freeze in fear.

Her thoughts scattered, and Rhyna realized her best chance of survival lay in escaping to a public space. She knew he wouldn't risk killing her in such a setting. It was her only opportunity to negotiate and secure her safety. 

With great effort, she mustered the courage to formulate a plan.

"Okay, I'll accompany you to the car. Just lower the gun, please," she responded, striving to keep her voice steady and free from any trace of fear.

He obliged, his gaze fixed on her. "You're really pretty. I'd totally fuck you, you know?" He laughed, expecting a reaction that never came. Instead, Rhyna took a step back.

"What? Nicholas may be blind, but I'm not. I appreciate a good pussy," he remarked with a wink.

"How do you know Nicholas?" Rhyna's apprehension grew, her eyes locked on the stranger.

"Oh, I know everything about you, Rhyna. From your bra size to the color of your pussy. I would love to know what it tastes like, assuming I don't end your life today," he replied, his words laced with a twisted sense of knowledge.

Motioning toward the direction she had come from, he instructed her to move. In the distance, she could hear Nina's obnoxious laughter, a sound that provided a glimmer of hope. 

Rhyna knew that once she reached the balcony doors, she would be safe. The moment she stepped inside, she would make a run for it.

"Don't even think about it," he warned, sensing her thoughts as she took a step toward the door. She froze, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"If you try to run, don't think for a second that I won't shoot, because I will. I know everything about you, Rhyna. Everything. I know what you value most, and I already have it. Walk out of the house and into the car quietly. Will you do that for me?" he spoke with an edge in his voice, his tone shifting from a warning to a demand. Rhyna's hand clenched into a fist, her resolve strengthening.

"What is it that I value most?" she questioned defiantly, her voice unwavering. She had to know.

He moved closer, taking her hand in his left, just as approaching footsteps grew louder.

"Your identity," he whispered, planting a soft peck on her cheek.

As the footsteps drew nearer, the conversation between the women inside continued, blissfully unaware of the unfolding drama outside. 

_____________________

The second day, second update! Yes, I stayed true to my promise, there will be an update tomorrow or maybe two, depending on the votes and comments! Yes, I crave feedback, you know that!

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! DO IT IF YOU WANT A DOUBLE UPDATE - AND THAT TOO A SMUTTY ONE! XD

By the way, did you know that men are a lot like infants?

If you want to shut them up, put your boobs in their mouth. :-p

With love,

FastAndDeep (Ethan Miller)