Chapter 7 Little Talks and Music

(Look up White Eskimo_Harry Styles (before the fame) on You Tube)

*Don't play it yet*

.

.

.

"So Alicia are you in any of Harry's classes?" Anne asks me.

We are all sat in the living room on chairs and sofas. I'm sitting beside Harry because my mom threw me beside him.

I look at him beside me and he is looking down.

"Yes." I say proudly. "We have last class together, is that correct Harry?" I know that this is bugging him, but I don't really care.

"Mum, can I be excused?" He asks and Anne shakes her head. "Yes we have last class together." He huffs sitting back into the couch.

"Well that is just perfect!" Anne squeals.

"What is?" Harry asks.

"Nothing just something that I will discuss with Isabel." She says with a smug look.

"Mum..." Harry looks at her.

"Harold..." Anne says with a warning glare.

"Alicia why don't you and Harry go talk outside, while Anne and I talk?" Mom asks, but she is more demanding it.

I roll my eyes walking to the back door, not caring if Harry actually follows me or not. Rose and Gemma are in Gemma's room playing with Dusty.

"Look Alicia-" Harry starts out but I cut him off putting my hand up.

"No. I don't want an apology or any type of shit like that, I don't know why you pretended not to know me." I shrug. "I thought we were some type of friends but I guess not." I say sitting on the hammock.

"Look babe, I didn't mean to hurt you, but you don't know my mum, she makes small stuff into big stuff." He tells me.

"Really, because for the last couple of hours my mom has been trying to hook me up with you." I tell him making his eyes go wide.

"You wanna go somewhere?" He asks stretching his arm for me to take his hand.

"With you? No thanks." I smile at him rolling my eyes.

He shrugs then in a moment I'm off the hammock, and over Harry's shoulder.

"Let me go." I say hitting his back with my fists.

"Nope." He says popping the "p." I sigh letting myself hang there.

I have no idea where we are until I realize that we are in the kitchen, on our way to the living room. Oh Lord, now mom is gonna make a big deal about this.

"Hey mum, I'm gonna meet up with the boys. Mrs. Cruz can I take Alicia with me?" He asks.

"Of course Harry. Have fun Alicia." My mom says smirking at me.

Harry finally puts me down. When he does I put my cardigan on, then he returns to carrying me.

"I can walk you know?" I say sarcastically.

"I know but you're just so light." He shrugs making my body bounce.

I scoff. "Yeah sure, I'm probably really heavy." I say negatively.