It's Happenning Again

Matt and David noticed Connor sitting over on the couch with Kate so they slowly walked over.

David put his hand on Connor's shoulder.

"So, Mr. Franta, how lovely to see you here" David said, smirking at Matt.

"Yeah Connor, so nice seeing you here." They both laughed a little while Kate looked at them confused.

"What do you guys want," Connor managed to get out nervously.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Kate asked giving them an attitude.

"Come outside with us for a moment, Connor, we need to talk to you."

"N-no." Connor said, looking away.

"Let's go, right now, Connor" Matt said.

"Uh, oh-okay" Connor said, standing up.

They walked outside while no one even noticed. Kate started to catch on. He was stuttering. He said he was being physically and verbally abused. Oh my god, it's because of them. She thought to herself and then got up and walked outside where she saw Matt and David repeatedly punching him and then kicking him when he fell to the ground.

"Stop it!" Kate screamed.

"Just go back inside ka-kate" Connor managed to get out before they kicked him again.

"Yeah, go inside, Kate." David said while laughing.

"No, leave Connor alone right now, he didn't do anything wrong!"

"Yeah he did, he makes those stupid youtube videos." Matt laughed.

"For your information, Connor's videos are quite amazing. Maybe if you sat there and watched them, you'd see how many damn people in the world love him for it. Leave him alone, right now!"

They both kicked him one more time in the ribs as hard as they could.

"Fine, see you later losers."

They got in their car and drove off while Kate ran over to Connor.