part 13

Shivaay soon walk toward shivansh, he is still glaring ansh, seeing this ansh is scared. He is not looking at shivaay at all, he is shivering with fear. When he saw his dad eyes glaring him but soon his fear went away when he saw his dad hand comfort his cheek with his hand and ask him calmly.

Ansh what happen, what you did. why is rudy chachu is shouting on you” Shivaay asked ignoring rudra who is looking at shivaay as he saw alien because its very new to rudra and ansh too. Because he never asked any explanation from ansh when things about his family and ansh but today he want explanation. Rudra is shocked to see the bonding between them.

Bhaiya i am telling you, what he did but still you are asking him” Rudra said showing that he is hurt.

I know rudra but its Not ansh is mad like he will go around and beat everyone. Maybe he also have reason, let ansh speak what he want to say” Shivaay said without giving a damn to rudra hurt look.

What happen ansh tell me” shivaay asked.

When i enter in room, ruvya is beating shivika and throw her doll out from window which you gave her and you also know how much she adore that doll and i didn’t slap anyone. Its just i shout on ruvya nothing more then that, if you still don’t believe then you can see in that camera”. Ansh said pointing toward cctv camera and look at them.

Thank You Mr. Oberoi for letting me explain” Saying this Ansh run away leaving shivaay in tears. Shivaay is amazed to see and his heart ache seeing how much his son grown up not with age but by mind and heart.

What his parents did with him and the same thing he did with his son. How he is forced to be best in everything his parents force him to be a business men and he grown up so much in small age and Now his child his nonsense love for his family force him to grow up.

A lone tear escape from his eyes, he moved toward rudra who is looking at him being hurt. Shivaay tried to stop him but he run away being crybaby as he is. Ruvya look at shivaay, “you are very bad, you took ansh side. How can you do this chachu” Ruvya cried and run away.

Shivaay is worried to see ruvya crying because of him, he run behind him and try to hold him.

Ruvya listen to me, ruvya” Shivaay hold him try to make him understand.

I am not taking anyone side, it's just he was right today that’s why i support him today” shivaay said holding ruvya in his arms. He pout and look at him with tears filled eyes.

But he said you love him more then me because he is your son” Ruvya said and pout cutely.

Yes but i also love you, you are also my son isn’t it” Shivaay said holding his hand.

No i am not going to forgive you first you have to shout on ansh and shivika” ruvya said and start crying loudly.

Okay okay but first forgive me, you know i can’t see tears in your eyes” shivaay said and hug him.

Okay you have to beat ansh too” Ruvya said.

Okay”. Shivaay whispered without caring that A pair of eyes is watching them.

That is no one other then Ansh, He run to his room and cried loudly. He don’t know why his dad is like this, but he is scared too that he will beat him and shivika.

Bhaiyu dad is going to beat us because of ruvya” shivika asked, her eyes is filled with tears and fear.

No when you bhaiyu is here no one can harm you, we will run away from this house and will go to mumma. She will save us from him and his family”. Ansh whispered and pack their bags.

If you want next update then like and comments...
Next update 180 votes 60 comments..