part 7

Pinky went out of the oberoi mansion and shakti followed her without any hesitation because he also know somewhere still his son destroyed his life for this family. It's better to be away from this life maybe he also followed them , Maybe he come to them. His Mom Dad and his wife, thinking this he followed pinky.

Look Mummyji your favorite daughter in law is successful in breaking our house, i know she only want this from the starting and look today she is successful doing this” Jhanvi spit out venom as much she can do for Anika.

Shut up jhanvi her life destroyed because of us and you are talking rubbish about Anika” Dadi scold her but it didn’t show any effect on jhanvi.

So what mom its her husband who did this we aren’t responsible for this, so blaming us isn’t a solution” jhanvi replied, dadi look at tej.

She is saying true uts shivaay who throw her from stair, its shivaay who decided to get married to that without her knowledge. We don’t have to do anything with this” Tej replied giving shock to dadi, dadi give them disgusting look but they don’t care .

Dadi saw shivaay walking down the stair holding bag in his hand.

Shivaay where are you going” Dadi asked looking shattered.

I am going to Mom and Anika, i can’t do this anymore dadi. Please forgive me dadi i promised you to never break this house but today stepping out of this house i am the only one who is breaking your house. I can’t do this anymore, i tried i gave up on everything to keep all of them together but No more dadi. I also want to live happily and staying together, i don’t think is anymore anyone happiness” shivaay said looking toward tej and jhanvi.

Please free me from this promise, i want to go back to my mom dad and my wife. Please free me” shivaay beg in front of dadi who herself vulnerable but still she have to hold herself at least for shivaay his happiness.

You can go shivaay, i also want to come with you but leaving this house is an another impossible thing for me” dadi said happily and bless him.

Shivaay look shattered, he is helpless, he is broken. He is no more the shivaay singh oberoi, today he is standing A men who is broken from everywhere, om rudra run to shivaay and hold his hand.

No shivaay we won’t let you go anywhere” omru said stubbornly, shivaay look at them in surprise. His whole family went out, he is asking him to stop and stay here, without saying anything he went out.

Shivaay is driving aimlessly on road, he is broken realising his child died because of him. The men who spend his whole life protecting other but today he is not able to protect his child and from whom from his himself. He didn’t push her intentionally but still he himself is blaming for his death because if he told her everything then today he have to not saw this day. He is shattered broken to the core of his heart, he need his Anika but she is no more with him because of his one stupidity. Because of his Anger, his Anika is no more with him. He lost her, he lost everything.

He reached oberoi farm house, he enter in house. Pinky shakti look at him shocked the didn’t accept him to come here but still he come.

Mo” shivaay tried to speak but pinky stopped him in between.

Shivaay please if you come here to take us back to oberoi mansion then please go back, we aren’t coming back m at any condition and i guess it didn’t affect where we are what we are doing. So go shivaay, you family must be waiting” pinky said those words which are piercing his heart badly, he gulp down.

You all are my family and Mom i come to stay here with you all” saying this he went inside.

Precap
Stubborn shivaay Angry Anika...

Hii guys i know its late update i am sorry and i will try to update soon next...
100 votes 20 comments...
And tell me should i start new story on new couple of Naagin3
Bela And Mahir...

And tell me should i start new story on new couple of Naagin3Bela And Mahir