part 8

Shivaay went inside the house in search of Anika, he is looking in every corner of house but she isn’t nowhere to be seen. After all searching he went inside his room to keep his luggage, Thinking maybe she is staying in his room only but there is also no one. He checked almirah but its full of his clothes only, since he never stayed here only come here for one day or two but shivaay singh oberoi have cupboard full of clothes.

After freshen up he start searching her in rooms and he found her sitting in corner of room where she is leaning on bed support. He walked toward her and sit near to her cupping her face in his hands.

Anika”. He whispered in his stuttering voice and Anika opened her eyes. Seeing view in front of her eyes. Her heart broke her love is sitting with in front of her tearful eyes but she have to be strong. She can’t forgive him just like that, he didn’t even insult her. He insult their relation in front of whole world. He made joke of everything that is related to their love. She turn her face away from him.

Why did you come here”. She asked with no emotions pulling her straight and hard face.

Obviously for you Anika, i am ashamed on my act. The eyes in which I could see for hours but today i am not able to look in them and i am the only who is responsible for everything till the time we get married not we meet. I always hurt you, i didn’t give you anything except pain. The most dreadful part of our life, we lost our child just because of me. I know this time I am not even worthy of your forgiveness but please last time give me one chance Anika i will never let you down again whatever you will ask me to do i will do for you but please forgive me” Shivaay said all this looking everywhere but not in her eyes, she is continually shedding tears.

Shivaay please go, your wife must be waiting for you. Now i am nothing to you” Anika whispered, saying this her heart broke.

Hearing this shivaay pulled her in his arms, she fall in his lap. He hold her tightly and whispered in her ears, “you were my wife, you are my wife and you will be only. That day i didn’t marry her that was only mere drama to show bua, i didn’t filled her hairline nor i put nuptial chain around her neck we take rounds around fire without any gathbandhan” He whispered in her ears kissing on her ears but she get up without saying anything and asked him to move out of room. But he is stubborn like always, he didn’t move at all. He is sitting on her bed.

Why are you living in this room, didn’t mom told you about my room. This is guest room” shivaay inquired her trying to change the topic because he know if this will continue he will be out of room anytime soon.

Why the hell you think that i would live with you” Anika question staring back in his eyes.

Pack your bags, you're not going live in this room anymore. You will live with me in our room, come Anika” Shivaay try to convince her but she is stubborn as always.

No way Mr. Oberoi, i am not coming”. She gave back.

Oh Mr. Oberoi, so lets see Mrs. Oberoi” He take her in his arms and moved out of room, she is shouting but he don’t care.

If you want update soon then like and comments..
Follow me..