part 2

Shivaay : Are you out of your mind, you aren’t going anywhere. If he want to harm you.

Anika: whatever it is at least he isn’t cheater like you, so stop your fake concern. I don’t want this drama, so please stop this.

Shivaay : don’t test my patience Anika, you know what i can do.

Anika : And you don’t test my patience otherwise i will forget that i used to love you and shout here the truth of your and second women.

Oh why she is right now i am second women in your life, what you want to do Now.

You want to keep me as your mistress” she shouted on the top of her voice, whole media listen this and they all are look at them with shocked face.

Shivaay : shut up Anika stop this stupidity of your’s.

Anika : Wow now my right is stupidity to you, Now you tell me, if we aren’t divorced then how the hell this woman is your wife. If i didn’t sign on any divorce paper then how can you marry her.

Tell me Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi, tell me” she shouted the whole media look perplexed with sudden outburst of Anika shivaay singh oberoi. Right now she is no one less than a furious wife whose husband is claiming other women as his wife.

But the media got new breaking news, The richest men dirty secret, He married with other girl without divorce and they all jump on him with their question. He look at her with utter anger, rage is completely filling his veins.

Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi you aren’t divorced then how can you marry with other girl. How can you cheat Anika” Reporter asked his question.

Just because she is middle class and can’t do anything and you are richest men then really doesn’t mean you will do whatever you want to do and she will not even get her right” Media shouted on him, he just looking at her.

She didn’t said anything start moving away with that men and this furious him to the core he hold her hand and pull her to him.

You are my wife and i won’t let you go with any other men, did you get that” Shivaay shouted on her pulling her but she keep struggling.

You can’t force her to do what she don’t want” krish shouted.

I can and i will, don’t forget what she said right now that we aren’t divorced so technically i have right on her. So back off” he said showing her right on her.

So why  are you saying this some minutes ago that miss pooja is your wife” media question, he look at Anika in anger but she smirk only.

Hope you like this like and comments...