part 11

You can’t do this with my doll, you are very bad rikara, i won't let you touch this. This is my doll, this doll is given by my dad you can’t do this” shivika shouted looking at rikara who is jumping on shivika doll which is very precious to her heart. Its her doll given by her angel dad who used to love her when she was small but now this angel turn into devil that’s what shivika called him devil papa.

Shut up rikara you leave this doll otherwise i will not leave you” shivansh shouted on rikara looking at him with pure anger.

But rikara is very stubborn to stop he is continuously doing his work and then shivansh singh oberoi anger reach to his peak, he push rikara and snatch doll.

Shivansh how can you push my son how dare you” Omkara shouted on Ansh and trying to slap him but soon A hand stop him and push away.

What the hell is wrong with you om, how can you even think to slap a small child” Shivaay shout in complete fury and disbelief.  

Shivaay its shiv who is pushing rikara and even slapping him for no reason that’s why i tried to stop him” om justify his act and put all blame on ansh.

No “ before shiv could reply.

Shiv how can you push rikara, you know he is younger than you but you still pushing him” Shivaay shouted on them.

You know what Mr. Oberoi you can never understand us it's better go and take care of your rikara and ruvya. We both don’t need you, because i am capable to take care of mine and my sister” Shiv replied and take away shivika with him. Shivaay look at him shocked, he is shocked to see his own child talking to him like this.

You know what shivaay shivansh become really rude, he need to learn lesson. You gave him so much freedom, you shouldn’t let him do whatever he want” Omkara said trying to be butter in fire.

Yes chachu he hurt me” Rikara replied and smirk.

Shivaay anger reach to highest peak he enter in room and shocked to see the view in front of him.

shivika head is lying in shivansh lap and he is telling her story, seeing this he remember his days when he used to do same thing with omru. He smiled a little but soon the memory of what happened down come back and he look at him with pure anger.

Shivansh” shivaay shouted but shivansh show him his palm and keep shivika head on comfortably on pillow. He walk to him.

How dare you, you try to hurt rikara”. Shivaay shouted but shivansh next word  shock him.

Who we are, me and shivika to you” shivansh asked, his eyes teared up, he is looking at him with hope to see his dad who is lost since rikara and ruvya enter in their life.

Shiv that’s not the point” shivaay tried to avoid his eyes but today shivansh is not letting this topic go away.

Dad, i miss you” saying this he hug his legs tightly and start crying.

Why are you doing this with me and shivika” shiv asked accusing him with words and soon he fall on ground shocking shivaay.

Shivaay took him in his arms and he saw his body temperature is high.

Oh my god shiv have fever” shivaay muttered in breath, his eyes filled with tears, he called doctors.

Soon doctor come and after checking him

doctor : give him medicine on time and not let him to move away from bed and i guess he is giving so much stress to himself. Please take care of him and not leave him alone. I guess he is feeling loneliness whatever you told me this is all symptoms.

Doctor went away leaving alone shivaay, he is standing shocked in room. He walk toward shiv almirah for clothes but accidently find a diary.  

Hope you like this please likes and comments..
Target 150 votes 30 comments..