part 22 - Broken and Betrayed

Aahhh, where i am. Where the hell i am” Anika get up holding her head, she is looking at her surrounding. It took some seconds to her to realise that’s not her house, she is shocked to realise that she is lying on someone else bed and in somewhere else.

She get up from bed with a jerk.

Where i am, hello is here someone else” She start moving her steps are not clear, she is stumbling with every step taken by her. She come out of her room and start moving but she is not able to take any step properly. She banged on other room and that room open instantly.

The view of inside the room shocked her to the core, she is shocked to see her husband lying with Ragini Malhotra. That ragini once who almost killed her child, she stumble back and the flower vash on next table broke.

Because of the broken glass, shivaay and ragini get up, ragini  smirked looking at Anika whereas shivaay is blank.

To add fire in her, ragini leaned on shivaay chest more and suck on his neck.

Seeing this Anika broke down, she run outside the hotel. She is broken to see her husband lying on bed with that women who once tried to kill there baby.

Anika

How can he do this, how can he cheat on me with that girl who tried to kill our shivika, how can he do this. I always used to think why he hate our child but never come to know the reason behind this but today i knew it was ragini because of her he broke us. Because he love her that’s why he never loved our child nor me. How can he betrayed me like this, how can you do this shivaay singh oberoi.

How can you” Anika shouting and seat down on middle of the road, traffic is running on road but she don’t care about anything. Not today, Today she lose once again. Once again her heart lose and her mind win, she thought mentioning about divorce. He will tried to be with them, but he come here to enjoy with ragini. He don't care rather we die or live, he just care about himself and today he broke my heart once again.

Why did you do this” Anika shouted sitting on her knees, Now tears stop coming out of her eyes. From the other side mahir is running to save her but she is not listening his plea and crying her out.

Soon A car come and Anika was lying on road blood was oozing out of her head. Seeing this mahir stopped in his tracks and looks shocked.

He run immediately toward her and take her in his arms. He took her to hospital,

On the other hand Shivaay was running on roads to stop the car but No one is stopping. He saw mahir taking Anika in his arms and blood was coming out. He is shocked to see her in this condition, he run behind them but it was too late, Mahir already drove away.

Bela

Where are you mahir, please at least for once take my call. Please mahir” Bela plead on mobile while dialing his number but everytime mahir cut the call.

Lifeline hospital

Doctor what happen to Anika, please tell me. Is she fine” Mahir asked looking hopefully toward doctor.

No Mr. Sehgal we can’t say anything, she is in critical condition and she can lose her life. We need A+ blood as soon as possible. We don’t have in our blood bank also, please do something if you can” Doctor replied.

Ny blood is A+, you can take my blood” Mahir replied and followed doctor inside the ward.

After three hours

Mahir listen to me, what happen where are you going with these bags and shivika and Ansh” Bela asked mahir nth time but he was packing his and Anika, Ansh shivika clothes. He is not replying anything to her.

At least say something mahir please” Bela said and hug him from behind, mahir close his eyes in pain and remove her hand.

I am going away from you oberoi’s, i thought you are different but Nah you are same like your brother. Some time ago i was telling you about my sister miserable life and what you did you send her with your monster brother. I will never forgive you, you have to bear punishment for your act bela. You will stay without me like my sister is bearing pain without her any fault. You will pay price for your deeds” saying this mahir went away holding Ansh hand and taking shivika in his arms.

I am really sorry for late update, Actually i wrote this book so many days ago but i forget to publish..

Will post next part soon...

Till than complete target
250 votes 40 comments