20: Pain And Need

Start from the beginning

I wrap my legs around his naked waist, rutting my hips up to meet with every single one of his thrusts, wanting to feel him as deep inside me as possible.

"Jesus Christ, Jimin..." Yoongi growls out like an animal.

Now more aware of what's going on, the pain subsides enough, that I can concentrate on the pleasure Yoongi is making me feel, rather than the horrific pain I was in, just moments ago.

I mewl as I hold my legs at the back of my knees, wide open for Yoongi, clenching around his huge, hot length.

His thrusts get more intense, jabbing into me, now hitting my prostrate with every ram of his cock inside me.

"Ahh, AHHHH DADDY!!!!" It only takes three hits to my prostrate to make me cum so hard, I practically scream the house down, probably almost deafening Yoongi.

But I don't think he minds-
if the animalistic, carnal look in his eyes is anything to go by.

My cum litters my chest, there being so much of it that it practically drenches my torso, running off my chest and onto the couch.

"Do you feel good baby? Hm? Does Daddy's big cock make you feel so good, make you cum hard? Doesn't it feel so nice?" Yoongi continues to thrust hard into me through his words.

Yoongi groans as he watches where his cock moves in and out of me so easily, watching my hard member bounce, slapping against my stomach with the force of his thrusts.

"Mhmm, ah! It feels so good Daddy, so goo-ahhhh!" Yoongi presses my legs down, against my stomach as I hold them spread wide apart, my butt now off the couch and propped up.

The angle gives him even more access to my gaping hole, to do whatever he wants to it. This angle also makes me feel even fuller, I close my eyes, immersed in the feeling.

"Shit. I'm close... Look at me Jiminie baby, I want to see you." I hear Yoongi groan, hissing air between his teeth.

My eyes shoot open, as I watch Yoongi slowly become undone.

"Inside me, p-please! Want your c-cum in me!" I shout desperately.

Yoongi releases with a groan inside me, filling me up with his warm cum.

"Yoonie!" I cry, this is what I want, what I need so much.

The intense feeling sends me over the edge once more and I cum, moaning loudly as I shoot cum all over my and Yoongi's chests, clenching tightly around Yoongi's still hard, oozing cock.

Yoongi's thrusts slow down to a speed where he is just pushing in and out slowly, watching the way he moves in me and the way his cum and my wetness drip down my ass, onto the couch underneath me.

My heat is calmer now, for a few minutes at least, when it will come back full force. I don't know how I'm going to cope, normal heats are bad enough as it is, but heats when you're pregnant are even worse, just like Doctor Hoseok said.

"You're such a good boy Jiminie. You know... we're gunna have to use protection after you've had the babies now that we know you can get pregnant. I won't be able to fill you up anymore..."

"NO! Yoonie please! Your cum is what helps me when I'm on my heat. I need the sex too, but your cum is what my body needs to overcome the heat, without it, I'd die..."

Yoongi stares down at me in shock.

"Is that true?" Yoongi asks, clearly not believe that I'm telling the truth.

I nod my head incessantly at him, before I begin to feel my heat coming back, as strong as before, making me instinctively push myself up and down Yoongi's unmoving cock, fucking myself on it, seeking relief.

Grunting, Yoongi ceases my movements, I let out a loud cry in protest, tears falling down my face once again.

I need relief!

"Calm down sweetheart, calm down! I'm just moving us to the bedroom. I need to lay you on our bed and put some towels underneath you, you're leaking a lot, baby."

Yoongi places me down on our bed, leaving me to run into the bathroom so he can get some towels I guess.

I make a noise of angry protest, getting on my hands and knees, butt in the air, deciding that I'll just relive myself instead, considering he can't at the moment, apparently.

I push my fingers in and out of my hole, using 3 fingers to try and feel some form of relief.

I hear Yoongi enter the room again just a second later, but I don't stop, I can't.

"Jiminie sweetheart... Wouldn't you rather have something bigger?"

I feel the bed dip, followed by the creaking of bed springs.
I turn my head to watch what Yoongi is doing.

He places the towels down, moving my legs so he can place them underneath me.

I whimper in need, I need him again. Now!

When the towels are all situated, he grabs me by the hips, caressing the curves as he places kisses down my back.

"We can do this for as long as you need baby, and we're not going to stop until your heat is over, until you feel better. I'm going to make you feel so so good, Jiminie."

***********************************

Smut will be continued lol 😏😏😏😏

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Like and comment if you did!!!

Hugs,

BunBun ❤️