Classes are boring. The only thing on my mind are those green emerald orbs, those chocolatey brown locks, those pink kissable lips, the surprise he has for me and just the fact that I will see him soon. In every class, no matter how hard I try to pay attention, Harry would just pop up into my mind and I would always have to oppress a smile. 

English rolls around and it is not as boring because Harry is by my side. Today, we had a supply teacher and had to answer questions about Hamlet during the period. Me and Harry played extreme tic tac toe to which he continuously kept beating me even though I was the one who suggested it and played it many times before whereas it was his first time playing it. I eventually stopped playing because I suspected him of cheating even though we both knew he didn't. 

During lunch we continued playing the game and each time he still wins. However this time Harry insisted we play something else because I became too frustrated and he doesn't want me being too frustrated on a game. 

Classes carried on again and it goes by so slowly. Every time I look at the clock, it turns out only a minute passed. Finally after a million glances at the clock, the final bell rings and I jump with glee inside. 

"I'll text you when to come over." Harry says to me when school finishes. 

"Okay see you soon." I wave.

"Bye." He goes into his car parked beside mine and drives off. I pull out after him and drive home. Harry car was in front of me for a while before he turned left to the grocery store. I smile knowing it's for our hang out tonight.

My mum isn't home when I enter my house. She probably has to work a bit late. After taking off my jacket and shoes, I walk into the kitchen and melt some cheese on a plate full of tortilla chips. Once the microwave rings, I bring my food up to my room to do homework.

The next time I look at the clock, two hours have past. Knowing that Harry is going to text me soon, I quickly get up from my desk and rush to the washroom. I empty my bladder before washing my hands and face. I put on moisturizer to prevent my skin from drying out. I see some makeup on the side shelf and decide to put some on. I carefully apply black liquid eyeliner and flick it in the end to make it look a bit winged. I do the same with the other and thankfully they seem pretty symmetrical. Next I grab my mascara and put it on my already curled lashes making them then even longer than before. Liking the way I put my makeup, I go back into my room and take off my clothes. I decide on leaving my leggings on but I change my sweater into a nice grey shirt. Bit simple but the makeup makes up for it.

I hear my phone vibrate and I quickly snatch it from on top of my desk.

Hey Joelle. You could come now, it's all set. H .xx

I smile at the text before replying.

Alright, I'm coming now. Can't wait! :) x

I grab my small purse that flings across my shoulder before heading downstairs and putting on my combat boots and jacket. I leave my house, locking it behind me before walking to Harry's house. Luckily, it's only five o'clock meaning that it is still bright out.

My smile grows wider when I reach his doorstep. After one knock, the door is yanked open. Harry is standing there with a wide smile. He is wearing a white rolling stones tee shirt instead of the usual plain white. I step into his warm house and embrace Harry into a hug. 

This catches Harry by surprise by the way I hear his breathing stop. After a second he inhales and hugs back. This is the first time we hugged without needing to be comforted because we were sad or anxious. And I like it so much.