Chapter 11

~Mason's POV~

'I love your personality it is so lovely babe. You should see the view'

'Liar. but thanks I guess and you're there?'

"I am not a liar but you're welcome and yeah.' I said knowing I was lying my ass off again.

I took the clothes I once had wrapped around my wolfs neck to change into as I shifted into a human again.

'Welp I guess you have to mate and mark me tonight. Sadly'

Sadly? Maybe sarcasm? I'm hoping.

'Sadly? You don't have to Allison I'll wait for forever. Well maybe not forever but I will wait but just know no one is laying a finger on you and since your my luna and I'm going to be alpha. I have to do it before I become alpha. I think you know why though.' I said back

'I know weirdo also it was sarcasm dummy I want this stupid head.' she linked back to me and I felt so relieved when she said that.

'You almost here?' i linked back changing the subject

'Yeah I'll tell you want her you need her you are craving her, dying for her ever lasting touch.' God I love this damn girl.

'Okay be careful' I linked back and I waited.

~Allison's Pov~

He almost said he loved me.

I love him

What if he didn't mean for that to slip out of his mouth and he really doesn't love me.

I'm over thinking.

I told my wolf to hurry up he's waiting there and we eventually got there.

"Hey" I said walking up to him since I already shifted so he wouldn't see me naked.

"Aww I wanted to watch you shift" he said pouting and I giggled and walked over to him.

He took my hands and made me sit next to him and look me in the eyes.

"Allison I have to say somethi-" my phone went off with a message I was so ready to just stomp my phone to pieces for ruining my moment with him.

~From Austin:

Hey I thought I should tell you what I was trying to tell you that day I was supposed to come over to your house and you wasn't home...

"Hold on it's a text from Austin" I said to Mason making him lean over look at the phone he watched me as I typed.

~To Austin:

Oh yeah I'm really sorry about that Austin I got caught up anyways shoot.

I sent it and Mason was really watching the screen now.

Seconds later he text back.

~From Austin:

I.. I love you Allison..

Oh shit.

Mason stood up turned around gowled in anger I thought he was going to shift and run off but nope.

He slid his hands down his face while growling a deadly growl before punching some rocks.. Yes, you heard me correct I said rocks.

He kept punching them and I seen his hand start to bleed so I grabbed him. As soon as our skin touched I felt the spark from the mate pull.

We both flinched from it but I used it as an advantage to calm him and take him home so I could clean him up.

"Block him" he said in a icy yet clear voice.

I pulled out my phone to do as told so he wouldn't get anymore upset.

"Wait tell him to fight me tomorrow where ever when ever. Also tell him Your mine and your mate."

Fight? Wait what?

"But-"

"Do it Allison" he said snapping his head at me with read tinted eyes.

I quickly did it while I felt him breathing over my shoulder watching my every move.

I quickly added sorry and sent it before my phone got ripped out of my hands.

"Hey" I shouted at Mason he just focused on the phone.

"There I blocked him for you" and he shoved it into his pocket.

I quickly shifted and my clothes ripped while doing so Mason knew I was pissed..

He walked up to me still in his human figure and I just growled not giving him eye contact and walked around him before running off.

I heard his wolf howl and I knew he was after me I quickly thought of hiding but I knew he would just smell me so I ran faster me and my wolf agreed to this and starting running as fast as we could I thanked her but she knew I needed this and I was really hurt. Me and her was really fucking close and she loved me even though we fought sometimes she had my back when I needed it.

I made it phone and shifted on my front porch I heard a howl from a distance and I knew he wasn't too far so I ran into the house and locked the door.

I stormed into my room locked my door and window before crying myself to sleep.

I didn't bother waking up for school it was the last week anyways and I'm off to college but I have the same dorm as Mason.

Fuck my life I know right?

I figured he asked to get the same dorm as me and got his way because he's the alpha's son or paid them for it maybe even blackmailed them if the others didn't work.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Is it Mom?" I said while sighing

"No" I knew it was him because of the smell, the vibes, and his voice. Damn mate pull

"Then go away" I shouted

"Can we talk about last night please?" I felt bad for him and got up groaning

I figured he climbed through one of the unlocked windows down stairs.

Once again... Fuck my damn life.

I opened the door and he pulled me into a hug immediately.

"Okay.." I said wanting him to leave my room and let me sleep in peace already.

He extended his arm out with my phone in his hand.

"Here I'm sorry" he said looking down like a sad puppy.

"If you're here to reject me let me start I re-" he aggressively cupped my mouth with his hand making me fall back but he caught me with his other arm.

"No.. Don't ever say or do that again... ever." He laid his head on my forehead

"Sleep?" he asked me in a mumbling whisper.

"Sleep" I said as we walked over to the bed to go to sleep.

I finally let the sleep take me over as I dozed off into a deep sleep feeling tingles from his touch and feeling safe with him holding and cuddling me to sleep.