Chapter 9

I woke up and tripped over a sleeping Mason.

He groaned and pulled me up to him.

"Good morning my clumsy Muffin" He said in his morning voice and I loved it so damn much.

He kissed my forehead and whispered sleep into my ear.

"We have school though" I fought back.

"We're just gonna stay home now sleep princess" he said half asleep with that same low husky voice I lived for.

"Fine." I mumbled while tossing and turning in the covers and going back to sleep.

"Time for school get the hell up Mason." I said while stripping in the bathroom (The door is shut you pervs he's my best friend still and nothing more. That was a one time thing he was just horny or just wanted a piece of me like everyone else. I'm not upset about it because now we can move on with life without doing it later on when we may have found our mates. Also that doesn't make me hoe btw)

"I'll get up if you let me join you in the shower babygirl." I giggled and blushed a bit.

"Not a chance now hurry up" I said trying to keep my voice steady.

"Okay I'm gonna catch up with my friends. You can join if you wanna. Big disclaimer though you might bored out of your damn mind" He said smiling looking down at me.

"It's fine I'm gonna go hit the library" I said giving a sly smile.

"Okay see you later Muffin" he said while giving me a small peck on the lips and running off.

I stood there frozen for a moment.

Usually he would peck me on the forehead or cheeks but this time directly on the lips.

I brushed it off I'm sure it meant nothing and I don't mean anything to him in that kind of way only friends.

Right?

Right...

It was time for lunch and time for me to go to the library

I seen Austin sitting at a table alone in the library acting like he was reading but he really had his phone on the inside typing away I walked over to him seeing him still focused on his phone while he giggled.

One of the best football players on the team and a very intimidating wolf giggling? Yes, yes he is and this is why I love him dearly.

I walked up behind him and we hasn't noticed me yet I seen him watching a vine with stupid people doing things that are supposed to be funny.

"Hey mind if I sit with you?" his head snapped up with a mean look but quickly turned into a smile.

He stood up and kissed me on the forehead since he's fucking tall as hell.

"Sure baby" he said while smirking.

"Wanting the usual pillow talk today" he said wiggling his eyebrows in a playful manner.

I giggled and looked down.

"I think cut all the kinky baby talk shit and go right to it" I smiled and started quietly laughing so I wouldn't get in trouble.

Austin covered his mouth trying to contain his laughing from exploding.

"After school today can I come over? I needa talk with you about something." he said scratching the back of his neck looking a little worried.

"Of course idiot you don't have to ask me that you're one of my best friends just come over whenever. As long as you promise ice cream, pillow fight, sleepover, and a disney movie." I said smirking a evil smirk.