Chapter 3

He turned his body to me completely listening "shoot"

"Okay well before you told me all that cheesy kinky stuff I have been kinda well... umm.. " I paused for a moment he looked so worried "seeing someone" I said in one in one breathe really quickly while closing my eyes.

"You have been what?" he asked so calmly I was kinda scared.

I jumped from my seat and ran to the door and opened it.

Right before I was about to run into my house straight to my room and lock the door I heard Mason say "You can run Muffin and not very fast but still but remember you cannot hide from me or at least not for long"

I didn't care for anything he was saying and ran into my room and locked the door.

Hours later it was about 11:30 on a friday night i figured he was asleep in his guest room so I opened the door to go get food. As soon as I opened the door I tripped over something and fell right onto Mason. I jumped up and ran back into my room but he was right behind me. I told him I just wanted to go back to sleep and he agreed so he took off his shirt, socks, and pants leaving him in boxers. I started staring at him while checking him out until my eyes came across his abs and got locked on them.

"Stare as much as you want it's all yours" Mason said snapping me out of my trance I giggled and climbed into bed and cuddling him. Our cuddling pose was simple, yes we had a cuddling pose. Our legs would be mixed into each others and our arms into each others hair, side, chest, or gripping something. I kissed his chest and fell asleep slowly. We fell asleep slowly.

We woke up and he still was cuddling me with his hands caging me in. I texted my mom to run in yelling fire and she replied with a simple okay.

She took about 5 minutes and I had no idea why. She finally burst through the door yelling fire. Mason jumped up and threw me over his shoulder and ran towards the door with my mom standing there. We both started to scream its a joke and he finally stopped put me down and fell back onto the bed groaning. Me and my mom just giggled.

Hours later I got my outfit ready I was wearing tight yoga pants that showed my butt which I didn't exactly like. A big sweater shirt that was way to big for me just like mason's d- stop it Allison! He's your bestfriend don't think of him like that. Anyways my hair in a messy loose bun and white vans.

I was putting on my makeup as I seen Mason standing in the door I asked him what he was doing and he replied with.

"You should really close your door while you're changing. I don't want anyone else seeing what is mine" he smirked chuckled then sat on my bed.

I put on a annoyed face and remembered that I told him about the boy I've been seeing also he changed in the guest room which is pretty much his room. He has all his clothes in there and usually sleeps in there or my room. He was wearing black joggers with black and white jordans topped off with a white T-shirt that hugged his chest and showed him off in the right places he also had on his football jacket which he would always throw around me to keep me warm.

He asked me where I was going and I told him I had a date with that one boy I've been seeing. His face turned red but not a blush red. A I'm going to rip him to pieces slowly and feed it to him and pour salt in his wounds type-of-red.

I just stood there and he said "No, what's his name I want to talk with him"

"I don't feel like talking about this right now. I've been lonely for a long time and Jordan is a good boy." I said while getting up and walking to the door.

I started to open the door but it was slammed shut as soon as I opened it and I turned around to see a smirking Mason.

"If you felt lonely that's all you had to say Muffin" He said and took a step forward making me take one back.

"I don't mean friends with benefits I mean a real relationship Mason." I said as I took another step back.

"Muffin why do you have it be like this. You know I want you and you know you're mine. No one can have you besides me. I promise we will have something soon enough. I already told you what I wanted to have with you. And it's going to happen. I will repeat myself saying you're mine as much as I need to make you understand you're truly mine." He said with all seriousness in his eyes I could see emotions swirling in them and his wolf in there somewhere.

He took one more step towards me and the space between us was long gone as a stupidly backed myself into the wall. God im stupid.

My breathing started to go crazy and I stared down at my fingers and fiddled with them. He pressed himself against me and started to grind but my hands were stuck between us and he started grinding while my hands were right there on his member.

I pulled my hands up quickly and gasped while mumbling sorry.

He threw his head back and groaned.

"Fuck Allison, Why do you have to be so little and innocent. It's adorable and a fucking huge ass turn on." he said while squeezing his eyes shut.

I flinched at his words and looked down ashamed of myself. I mumbled sorry again and he lifted my chin up with his finger.

"Don't ever be sorry... to anyone for anything. You have no idea how much I want this right now... how much I want you." he said while cupping my butt and lifting me up my instincts were to wrap my legs around him so I did "It doesn't matter anyways I was kinda hungry so.."

He opened the door and walked out and down to the kitchen while kissing, sucking, and nibbling everywhere but my sweet spot. I hopped off and stood there.

I looked down again and faintly whispered "I'll dump him. But not for you but for our friendship; as long as we go back to what we used to be like before the stolen kisses. Or the things you say to wet my panties in a heartbeat." I stopped and covered my my mouth and gasped at the last part and looked at him with wide eyes.

He chuckled and smiled "So I do wet your panties Muffin?" he asked almost as a statement.

Did I really just say that out loud to my best friend?! I am so damn stupid. It's my fault I probably lead him on in some sort of way. Why do I always do these things to ruin everything. How could I say that? I mean it's true.. But out loud Allison seriously?!

I turned around to walk away only to be pulled in a hard chest.

"So you don't want us to happen?" he asked with a frown now across his face.

I knew I really did want to see where this would go but I was risking my friendship.

"I mean I wouldn't mind to see where things would go but if something went wrong our whole friendship would be gone." I said now frowning.

He started to smile again like a kid on christmas and cupped my butt and picked me up. I gasped and wrapped my legs around him. This time he didn't waste any time and went straight to my sweet spot. I wasn't expecting it and let out a loud moan but quickly covered my mouth and pulled my neck away.