Chapter 2

"Whos Muffin? Is it a girl? I know you're hiding something. Tell me where she is? Is she your mate? Crazy I'm your mate I can feel it Massy. I want to bare your pups and be your Luna and the packs Luna. Are you cheating? I thought you loved me? We're so over! How could you do this I trusted and loved you." she said in almost one breath.

I started to walk away but since the hallway was empty it was easy to hear me walk.

"Ally?" Mason called I ignored it and walked faster

"Is that the stupid Muffin Top Bitch?" the girl asked while starting to stalk towards me.

I started to walk so fast it seemed to be a jog but before I could get any further someone pulled my hair. I knew I was shy but that doesn't mean I get punked. I turned around slowly everyone knew me as the loner sluty geek.

She snorted and said "Hey geeky slut. Finish reading up about all of your STDS?"

Before I could think before speaking I said "No But when I bust your damn lip open I hope I don't get any blood on me. I don't wanna catch anything from a clueless live walking STD."

"What is that supposed to mean bitch?" she asked walking closer to me.

"If your too dumb to not understand comebacks don't start fights? Do you understand what I am saying?" I said slowly to her like I was talking to a child.

She gasped and and Mason chuckled a bit. She clearly heard him and turned around to start pouting to him. I took this as an invite so I grabbed her by the ponytail and wrapped it around my fist. I pulled her to the floor drug her a bit while she was screaming bloody murder. I hopped on top of her and just started going crazy while she tried to block. After a short moment I felt hands wrap around me and I looked behind me to see a smirking Mason. There was a group of people around us I didn't even notice came.

My brother finally came to the scene and we heard teachers shouting. My brother took my hand and my other was in Mason's. I tried to stand still and wait for the teachers but they was both football players so I had no chance. I finally got to take a stand and so I did it happily. They pulled for a minute and I started pouting and Mascon chuckled while my brother Ethan was glaring at me.

Mason smiled and said "easy way or hard way"

I stood there for a moment thinking "I'm not moving" I said trying not to have a shaky voice.

"So be it then" he said before lifting me over his shoulder. He did it so quick I had no time to protest, run or anything.

As we was making our way to my brother's car my brother walked ahead of us some. I decided to mess with Mason a bit.

"Put me down and I won't hurt you" I said while smirking.

He chuckled loudly and continued to walk.

"Hey I'm serious" I waited...

Still nothing...

I pinched his butt and he just slapped mine in return. I jumped a bit and he chuckled.

"HEY!" I said slapping his back.

"Ha that's nothing compared to what's going to happen when I get you home tonight."

I gasped but before I could protest he continued...

"Ally I told you to come back and you didn't listen. That was a punishment right there. I told you I would get you for it. Then you fought some random school hoe and really hurt her. Thennn you made me hold you-" I started to pull his shirt up and kiss him and he chuckled and continued "as I was saying you was a pain in the ass which caused me to throw you over my shoulder. You pinched my ass and now you're teasing me, which is my job but whatever. Also this isn't going to get you out of it sweetheart." he said then kissed my butt. I flinched.

We was still walking and since he was going to tease me I'm going to tease him.

I started to kiss him more or kinda like make out with his back. Gross ik. I started to lick him and he shivered a bit but tried to cover it up by acting like he had an itch. I started to bite and scratch and he started to walk fast and groan. I laughed then slapped him.

He started to groan and mumbled "oh you have no idea baby girl"

I don't know why but when he said baby girl it made me go red and start to squirm. I asked for him to put me down but he didn't he started to run making me bounce on his shoulder then out of nowhere I was in the air then caught by my brother Ethan. I Glared at him. Had I just gotten thrown?! I jumped out of his hands and into the back of the car.

Mason decided to sit in the back seat with me on the way home and started to touch my thigh but I would quickly moved his hand away.

"Can you not do that with him right there?" I asked with a bit of attitude while moving his hand away again. He gave me a cheesy smile and intertwined our hands. I looked down and blushed but quickly let my hair fall over my face to hide it and started out the window as if my life depended on it. After a short moment he moved my hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek.

I gasped and put a hand over my cheek where he kissed me.

"Can you not. Ethan is right there?!" I whisper yelled and he just chuckled

"You're terrible at whispering by the way Allison" Ethan said and I looked up to him blushing from embarrassment.

He's a wolf of course he heard you and he's your brother and your the daughter of the beta in the pack of course he heard you.

"You seen us and you don't care?" I asked

"He's a good guy I trust him when he hurts you is when I will care you seem happy with him and I know he cares for you plus he's been saying he's liked you for years now way before he turned into big boy player Mason so we thought nothing of it guess he's just coming out. Pusssyyy."

Did he just say he knew about me and my best friend? And doesn't care? And he has liked me for... YEARS?!?

"He talked to me and mom about it and we thought it would be cute so... well I didn't care much, mom on the other hand was all for it." he said not sparing me a glance while keep his eyes on the road.

My best friend likes me and everyone agrees with it. He is next to be the alpha he needs his mate which will be his Luna to run the pack and if he can't find his mate his parents will pick his Luna. I shouldn't even consider being with him it can't happen. And why is my brothers talking to me about it like its nothing and completely fine with it.

"Told you you're mine. Keep that in your head don't forget it or i'll keep reminding you." he said with a devil smirk. I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

As we pulled up to the house I got ready to run. I opened the door but was pulled back from the waist. Mason wasn't letting me get out.

"Eager are we?" he said with a weird smile. I chose to ignore it.

"I have to tell you something Mason" I said with a serious tone.