Chapter 10

*Allisons birthday*

~Masons Pov~

It's her birthday.. She's turning 18... she can find her 'mate'... that's not me... she is going to accept him the pull will be too strong... You know what I don't care if that dick licking headass motherfucker is her mate if she ever comes to me with a frown let alone a tear he will pay.

I will let her go though if she doesn't reject him because honestly I want her to just be happy. Maybe I can't do that but if she gave me a chance I would treat her like a princess... 'My' princess.

I was going to her party and I smelt a different smell and it got stronger as I got there. My inner wolf started going crazy howling and scratching to be let loose. I calmed him but he wouldn't tell me what was happening he just kept howling and inhaling the smell.

It hit me.

I smell my mate..

I got to the party and it filled my nose I wanted to howl myself but I had to contain myself because my inner wolf sure wasn't I started to walk up to Allison to hug her and wish her a happy birthday.

But as I was going up to her it hit me.

I guess she knew it too because she was sniffing the air as well until our eyes met. We stood there for a while until I finally walked up to her.

As I walked closer all I could think it 'she is my mate'.

"Hey" before I could even say anything more her face was against mine and I didn't mind it at all.

She pulled back and me and my wolf pouted a bit.

"Hello wanna go for a run?" she asked me

Hell yeah I do.

I also want you to accept me, let me mark you, mate you and so on. But not all tonight at once.

"Yeah of course" I said and she smiled and I did also in return.

We got outside of the party and we both stripped I told her I would turn around but I mean common she's mine she's beautiful and she should know not to take my word about something like this.

"Hey" she whined and we both shifted.

'You're my mate still want me to reject' she mind linked with me.

'Fuck no doll face' I replied rubbing my white wolf against hers.

'I didn't know you was a white wolf' she mind linked again

'Yeah sorry I didn't tell you. I know this is a horrible way to ask you but.. Will you accept me?' i asked and as soon as I did her head snapped to me.

'Are you stupid of course I will' she said back quickly

'Then say it' I tested her

She took a minute and I slowly started to turn around and walk away knowing this was all too good to be true.

'come back cry baby I accept you. I'm yours.' she said and I turned back to see her standing there watching me and I quickly walked back to her trying to contain my excitement.

'My wolf wants you to mark and mate me right here right now if I take forever to respond to you just know i'm.. Well arguing with myself' she said and I laughed to myself because I was having a little bit of a hard time making my wolf mind as well.

'Your wolf is smart but mine is wanting the same thing we're kinda having a mini war' i said speaking the whole truth.

'On for a race to get our wolves some time to think' I asked her.