Chapter 3: Dr Kingsman?

Pandora lay in the box as usual, still no change, still the scent and sight of her bloody sin. She stirred as she rested. Dreaming perhaps- she never usually dreamed. The watchers had left moments ago to leave her to rest and begin the commence of a meeting to discuss their recent findings of yesterday. A passage out of the box leads to a large office meeting like room. A long black table centred, 12 chairs lining the table all filled with yammering watchers all discussing their  'extraordinary' discovery.

A man wandered to the from of the room in a deep red suit. His wrinkles sprawled across ever inch of his face, almost as though if you were able to pluck each wrinkled line from his face and place it onto paper it could make a map of every journey in his life. His glossy eyes of brown scanned the room waiting for the watchers attention. They eventually stopped. The man sucked in a deep breath of air before releasing a sigh. "So what have we discovered?" The voice was clear as day, it was the man who spoke to Pandora on the speakers moments before the incident.

Bursting from their seat a female watcher clutched her note book tightly to her chest. "Well Sir, our theory was right, her destruction is due to emotion overlay. When her emotions become built up violence takes over. Their is also certain triggers... Laughing at her, as seen before the result was catastrophic." Everyone stared at her. The suited man clung to every word in which he was told, placing his hands on his head he rubbed his fluffy white hair and checked his watch.

"She'll be waking up soon... We should begin phase 1 soon. She's come of that age years ago. We have all our rights to test her. We need to understand it." He spoke with severity in his voice.

"Sir, we can't do that." The watchers said in unison. "We must allow observation, we cannot control her yet. To think what she might do to u-" The female watcher began.

"Stop! Don't be so foolish. We've held her in the box for 23 years and we will hold her in it forever, put a scientist in there by tomorrow or I swear, another Dr will die until we see the repeat of day one." They stood baffled by the suited man's answer to their worries. He had not worked with her and was truly unaware of her capabilities. The watchers took this final shouting as a time to retire from the meeting and return to the box in which she lay inside. As they left the room in pin drop silence the man watched and waited to be left alone.

"Joseph's discovery will not go to waste." With that said the man turned on his heel leaving the room after making that plain statement which held so much emotion in his voice within his shaking brown eyes.

"She's gone!" A shout filled the underground space in which the box was placed.

The suited man frightened by the shout sprinted, his feet hitting the floor like rain- fast and hard. Finding his way to the observation room, stared only upon the lone dead body of the Dr and the lonly bloody mess surrounding him. The watchers were franticly staring at the CCTV searching for Pandora. How could she escape? Everyone frantically questions representatively in their minds.

After a good half an hour of searching the watchers and the suited man realised that Pandora was long gone by now. The suited man balled his hands into quivering fists dropped down to his side's. "Find... It!" His voice quiet, everyone stood still marveling and suddenly he raised his head tears falling from his eyes. "FIND IT NOW!" He commanded. The once still environment was bustling with fear as to where Pandora had gone and as they work they can only wonder what damage she will do... Then they found it. CCTV. A man- no woman. She came inside the box and lifted her as Pandora slept soundly. Then she stepped outside the box. How? Bewilderment was beaming from the watchers eyes. This lady had gotten through security and escaped with the one thing security needed to protect. Where are they now?

Sitting still. Darkness. She was encased in a darkness. Her eyes weren't closed, they were wide open searching for an answer. All she could remember was lying there in the box, but this was certainly not the box. For so long she wished to not be in the box, but at least behind her white walls she felt somewhat safe. Now she was in an entirely new place and was unsure as to what to expect. *Boom* suddenly she jolted upwards- a bump in the road. She was most definitely in a vehicle. A one that was definitely in a hurry. Almost like there was an urgency for the vehicle and it's driver to get her somewhere and very fast.

Pandora had been sitting there I'm the darkness for at least an hour, jolting left, right and upwards within the vehicle. Then it stopped. She could here the opening and closing of doors. Footsteps. They grew louder and more clear to hear. Clunk! The back doors of the vehicle. It was a van. Slowly Pandora crept to the corner in the darkness as the doors in front of her began to open. A crack of light beamed into the the darkness. Fully swung. Light. No longer darkness. A woman stood in front of Pandora, copper coils of hair rested onto her shoulders and again emerald green eyes stared upon her. Much like Dr Kingsman's. Who was she? Then she spoke...

"Hello Pandora, I'm the real Dr Kingsman." Pandora's eyes widened at the statement.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please give me feedback. Vote.