Chapter 2: Emerald Eyes

Now seated at the white table Pandora's ocean eyes were fixated on Dr Kingsman who was only inches from her reach. No chains. She expected more security for him. Maybe he truly was a friend for her she thought. Tap... Tap... Tap... Her fingers were the only things keeping noise throughout the room as her and the Dr sat. She seemed to stare endlessly into his eyes, for years she's only ever seen the fearful white that surrounded her. Emerald. Green. His eyes were green she thought to herself remembering the colours from her early years- before the box.

"So Pandora, how old are you?" He broke the rhythm of her tapping.

"I don't want to talk Dr Kingsman. Just sit." She replied in a commanding tone. After so many years of making small talk with no replies, she desperately needed someone to talk to, but not right now as fear curled a pit inside of her stomach she felt if she spoke he would leave. So they sat waiting...

Time had been passing for some time now and she wondered as to when he might leave, lunch was soon, it would be rice; it's always rice. *Ding* it was the rice. Two plates? Her thoughts were consuming her mind, her headaches were what bothered her the most inside the box. For she could only wish for them to stop. The watchers peered through the glass watching her every move. Waiting. What were they waiting for?

She lay on the ground burying her face into the cold rice and completing the meal withing seconds. There was only a small hole for her mouth so this is how she's always eaten her food. Turning she walked to the chair once again. He just sat there and stared. "Would you like the mask off?" He asked politely.

"Yes." Simply she stated.

He began to reach for the mask and unhooked it from her face. Pulling it away he was surprised. She looked so young and untouched. Almost beautiful, but it was all just a trap which he would soon become to know. The watchers lingered on the two's movements- still waiting. "So Pandora, since you don't answer my questions and I don't like silence, you ask me some things." He stated. Her eyes lit up with excitement as she had built so many questions for anyone to answer, someone and that someone was Dr Kingsman.

Standing in excitement she shouted "When can I leave? Where am I? What is this? Why am I here? When are you leaving? Who put me here? Where are they? Who are-" Her long list came to a jittering halt as he laughed at her reaction. She looked at his amusement and felt something deep within her... It was rage. He has no rights to laugh at her. He had not been stuck in this box his entire life practically. He was not her friend.

Jumping the table she landed straddling his lap, hand pressed firmly against his throat and watching him struggle for breath. The watchers waited. "Please... Pand-ora sto-p" he pleaded breathlessly. Her grip only tightened. Tears began to stream down his face and his eyes were becoming more and more lifeless every second. She stopped. Releasing her grip she got off his lap watching him gasp for air to fill his lungs and marveled at how helpless she made him only moments ago. "Thank you, Pandora." He spoke once his harsh breathing began to sound mild.

"For what?" She asked cocking her head to the side staring at him questioningly.

"For not killing me, for controlling yourself..." He softly replied looking deep into her ocean eyes with a sense of thanks and appreciation. She laughed. "Why are you laughing?" Dr Kingsman nervously laughed in response to her laughter.

"I haven't spared your life silly..." His eyes filled with panic. She leaned close to his ear whispering lightly "I'm just thinking of a better way to kill you!" Before he could react Pandora latched her teeth onto his ear and ripped the flesh, throwing it across the room as she did. The watchers began to write productively. Screaming filled the box as Dr Kingsman placed his hand upon the side of his bloody face on disbelief. Red oozing from her mouth trickling down her lips to her chin. The Dr collapsed to his bum scurrying across the floor until is back was firmly pressed against the wall. No way out.

Pandora towered over his frightened figure cowering beneath her. Grabbing his hair she yanked his shaking body upward so his face was in level with her's. "Pleas-"

He attempted to speak but was sharply cut off with a "Shut it" biting his lip he shut his mouth. Amused by his reaction she smirked her blue eyes glistening with desire. Leaning closer to his face she pressed her lips against his tasting a thick bloody texture as she licked against his lips. Her tongue entwined with his in his mouth. Foolish male desire. He kissed her back pressing his tongue into her mouth exploring her mouth. The watchers pens never left the paper. She opened her eyes staring at him and bit down hard. His eyes widened. Harder. Moanful screams. Snap. She swallowed.

"That should shut you up" she smirked pleased with herself as he collapsed to the floor once again, sinking lower, his forehead pressed against the floor as he moaned and sobbed. "Don't think I'm done yet" She flipped him over climbing on top of him with his body fully pinned to the floor. Pressing her finger nails into his chest she tore away at his skin scratching and scratching. He lay in a pool of blood. She loved the crimson red that flowed out of him like a river and it was all over her hands. His body no longer squirmed beneath her and was completely limp. The floor was red.

Diging her nails into his body one last time she plucked his emerald eyes which she found so enchanting and scooped them into her palm placing them both into her mouth she allowed them to roll down into her stomach. The watchers looked unaffected by the murderous delight they had just witnessed. Pandora stood there in the box. Enchanted by her actions.

Looking up the watchers pens froze stunned in fright- no- descovery. Pandora changed. Her eyes no longer the ocean blue shad that were hidden away. Now stood a dazzling emerald green pair. His pair.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2. Please Vote.