Chapter 1: White

"White Room torture involves the stay of a prisoner in a cell or a box which has completely white walls. The sheets, prison clothes, door, lights, and everything else in the cell are white. Also, the food served is white rice. Furthermore, sensory deprivation is not only inflicted through the colour but also the absolutely mute environment. Therefore, there has to be pin-drop silence around the cell. The prisoner is kept in isolation and cannot talk to anyone."

White. Everywhere was encased in white. White walls, white floor... And that's all there was. No windows and no doors. However, this is what we should suspect from such a room, if it can even be called a room. The white texture on the walls makes her sweat. The toxins trapped within the paint work are specially made, or so that's what everyone is told. They don't know how to stop her at all so- Places like this place are hidden tightly for a reason, no one comes in to observe without passing the high wall and then again no one from the outside rarely visits. No one wants to visit. They can't. For a room created in literal blood, sweat and tears is made for the entire human race's protection. A room without an entrance and exit. The box.

Sitting within the box lays a tanned figure, binded to the floor with chains around her hands and feet. Bleach blonde hair flowing down her back, never been cut and most certainly never been touched. Her blue eyes are the only things that can be seen through the black mask hiding all other features. Ever since day one she's been like this. In fact this is how she is always seen. Laying motionless. Like a pray playing dead to her predator, but sadly if anyone was to enter they would see that she is indeed the predator and they are the pray.

Sometimes she talks. Small talk. No one answers back, for no one wishes to speak with such a destructive creature. She must be very lonely. She has gifts that are unexplainable and have been studied repeatedly for 23 years... Ever since day one. They don't speak of day one anymore. That day broke apart many people, emotionally unstable, physically and unfixable. What is she?

People can't seem to answer that question the government asked repeatedly and have continued to ask since day one. Since there was no answer to explain quite what she was... Is, then they locked her away never to be seen by the world, sunlight never to touch the tanned tones in her skin, never to communicate and never to exist in our world.

In contrast, today will be different- everyone knows change is happening. The locks that keep this creature chained are being opened today. Fear rises amongst the watchers, that's what the people who watch her are called and that name is very fitting for them. They are an elite team of patient men and women who watch and record her actions. This is all they do. Their job is not to keep her inside the box though. So who's job is that? No one is capable of that task. For no one knows how to control the uncontrollable.

"Time waits in silence, what am I waiting for and for how long?" She whispers in the room. As mentioned she receives no reply. "Who am I? Where am I?" Questions as usual. If it's not small talk it's questions. People stand looking into the box for even though her walls are white, she can be seen clearly through the glass surrounding of this box. She doesn't know this though, she just knows the people who placed her here are somewhere. Waiting... Like she says... But what for?

*Bleep* a screeching howl fills her room, but her lips do not move. If not a scream then what? "Pandora, you are... Pandora" A calm and collected tone tingles through her ears. The watchers are stunned and remain silent. "We are sending someone to see you Pandora?" The definite male tone says almost as a question rather than a statement.

"Pandora?" Her eyes are filled with confusion. "What are you? Who are you? I'm mad. I'm angr-" she seems to boil with rage almost like a kettle. She stopped though. Why did she stop? Surprised faces look at her peering closer in bewilderment.
They've never been able to see her react to human interaction, this was to be recorded carefully word by word. She seemed able to control herself... unlike day one.

Suddenly the booming voice that filled the room returned. "Dr Kingsman, he is a friend we have assigned to take care of you Pandora, he will visit you soon. Do as you wish with him dear." *Bleep* The booming voice came to an end and Pandora- as she is now officially known- stood up. Her chains clinging to the floor rather than to her body. She stumbled around the floor as she walked. Almost like a drunkard on a night out. What were the people up to? She thought. She had many questions with no answers, it's like trying to do a jigsaw with no puzzle pieces.

Then, all of a sudden the white floor began to descend in the centre and Pandora scrambled to a corner her long hair whipping in all directions. You can almost feel sorry for her because of her frightened reaction. They know not to be foolishly tempted by her though, as she may look like the word innocent itself but she is far from it, very far. Upon descending, when the floor returned a white table was placed in the middle with two white chairs either side. There really would be a visitor.

Pandora crept towards the chairs in curiosity, why two? They wouldn't actually give her a... A friend. Her mind was in pieces and confusion filled her from head to toe. Before she could react to her emotions he came in...

An entrance... There was supposed to be no way in and no way out. Not even the watchers saw how he entered, as they were too entrance by Pandora and the chairs. He stood there motionless, soft breaths escaped his lips as he stood there. His black hair contrasted with all the colours of the room and his tall figure towered over Pandora as they stood at opposite ends. She looked at him entranced much like the watchers looked at her.

She stepped closer by one step and so did he. They were in sync. She could see his green eyes looking at her blankly. He must have been questioning the mask. If only she knew why the mask was there also. She hid her face embarrassed if he was to be a friend to her, she didn't want to look like a fool. A soft chuckle echoed in the box.

"Hello Pandora, I am Dr Kingsman," He finally spoke.

A/N- I will hopefully be entering this into #wattys2018 so all feedback is so appreciated. I hope you enjoyed. Vote please.