13 | Invasion at the Kim Residency

Start from the beginning

Me: do you need something or what?
does it involve Yoongi hyung?
dude- you are scaring me.

Jimin-ssi: do you know Hobi hyung's favourite colour?

Excusing his mother's yet another call, he punches his fingers on his phone almost furiously.

Me: you nutter. i thought this was actually a serious case!
it's green btw. heard him the first time at the apartment.

Jimin-ssi: wow you are a good listener
I know him for almost a year man. i never knew..
thanks man, you saved my life

Me: whats the occasion?

Jimin-ssi: it's his birthday in four days time.
planning a party at the Namyoonkook apartment.
also tryna be a bit keener on the cake's icing's colour.

Me: Namyoonkook apartment? Smooth.
Cool.

Jimin-ssi: which shade of grey bro
green, i mean

Me: go away

Jimin-ssi: you sure? I don't think so thats a colour's name

Me: (: figure it out urself
i gotta dinner
bye

Without a second glance at his phone which he slipped in his baggy trousers, Taehyung descended the stairs, a heavy feeling engulfing him, dominating his chest:

Did Jimin forget to invite him or he wasn't to be bothered at all?

✦✧✦

Oof!

Oof!

✦✧✦

Jungkook tapped his pencil against his cheek, pondering hard as his eyes focused on the equation in front of him. The once sleek worksheet was now covered with the eraser's litter and engraved with incomprehensible numerals rubbed off one too many times.

Sighing a long sigh, he places the pencil's nip against the paper and instead of attempting the question once more, starts doodling.

He can ask Namjoon hyung or Yoongi hyung for help later. Scratch out Yoongi hyung, for he is rarely at home these days. Jungkook suspected it was something to do with Jimin but he couldn't connect the dots for he wasn't the one who witnessed the couple kissing.