13 | Invasion at the Kim Residency

✦✧✦

✦✧✦

And if you may ever find Kim Taehyung moaning over a C-graded assignment, do not intervene if you like your head affixed the way it is (he wouldn't hurt a fly, though); because that was pretty much what he was doing as he leaned over his wooden study desk in his very own room, staring at the thick file of neatly set papers in front of him, his head in his hands.

Breathe in, breathe out. Or whatever you do to calm down.

He dropped his hands down, groaning at his aching arms. He was sure they would fall off any moment now- or at least he was wishing so; he had, after many gasps from his mother, issued a membership card for the club his friends were already a part of. Oh, but he was not there for the fun part, no. Right after the day, Jungkook tailed (un-rabbit-like) after Taehyung when he picked him from the university to get to the club, filling the form under his nose only forced the older to sign up for 'Gym/Work out' option alone.

It was the fortnight since he first met Jeon Jungkook in the late January cold who was a speed breaker too high, a red light forever in Taehyung's brain... or heart — whichever. Poor submission of his schoolwork was connected to the slow levitation towards the attractive aroma of love (co-starring Jungkook.)

Aside from the trouble his university gave him, attending the Gym turned out to be completely useless (and in bold: absolutely tiring.) Jungkook would be nowhere in sight when Taehyung is trying to soak his body in sweat just to satisfy the gym coach.

Just when he thought things were going his way, his life reminded him how things really work out (hear, hear.) At least he had his driving lessons to look forward to, every week.

Downstairs, he heard his mother calling him down for dinner.

"Coming!" He yelled back, hoping his voice had reached her.

He gave the red-inked C one last rueful look, then got to his feet. However, before he could leave his room, his phone dinged.

Unlocking his phone, Taehyung opened the personal chat-box for Jimin.

Jimin-ssi: taehyung there's an emergency

Scowling deeply, he typed back with one hand.

Me: whats the matter bro?

Few heartbeats later, Jimin's reply pops up.

Jimin-ssi: a serious case yes

Me: tell me then!

Jimin-ssi: a matter which needs your full concern