09 | Friends That Are O-gay (Mostly)

Love you so bad~ <3

Love you so bad~ <3

✦✧✦

As Taehyung watched closely, Jungkook changed the gear to reverse and finally pulls up his car in the lot overlooked by his apartment.

All, while Taehyung was having crazy thoughts of sorts; one strong, veiny arm holding the steering wheel hotly was enough to burn his insides with what he called passion.

Gay passion? Erm, check.

Pop Quiz: Was this Jungkook guy from the heavens above? Is he dealing with Greek gods up above? Does he have a spacecraft if so?

Truthfully, Taehyung had never felt these feeling before (not this strongly, though); the sparking curiosity to know this guy, to talk everything out of him, to absolutely go nuts about him. (Last one was apparently going in positive.)

However, he was reluctant to act for obvious reasons. Hence the out-of-the-box move of taking Jin hyung and Jimin with him, previously unplanned, as to prevent himself to go off in front of the adorably hot, raven-headed guy. Utterly pleased and thankful that Jungkook gladly took their company with open hands, Taehyung was.

They got out of the car in the chilly afternoon and Taehyung kind of ignored Jimin when he asked to no one in particular, muttering audibly, "Does anyone lives with Jungkook?" The group shuffled inside without answering him.

Taehyung was not paying any attention to the latter — he was busy ogling Jungkook as they climbed the staircase, sauntering the hallways of the ground floor and stepping in front of the elevator, waiting for it to get to the younger's floor.

It was as if he couldn't get enough of him and every time he did not look at Jungkook it left him eager for more, like a movie or book you can never imagine getting bored by, no matter how many times you rewatch or reread it.

Jungkook was way more stunning than Harry Potter, excuse you.

Jin hyung's adoring eyes were too glazed over and out of focus at the moment. Jungkook was just smiling like a goon, tuning the kind of music in Taehyung's heart he loved the rhythm of.

I dunno, answered Taehyung mentally to Jimin's question while continually gazing at Jungkook with hidden awe, and most certainly, hidden affection.

Hidden affection? Oh, you got that a little underrated there.

BONUS: Jeon Jungkook was wearing his colour. Taehyung's favourite colour: purple — Jungkook was wearing a purple T-Shirt.