Kiss Them Goodbye

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Okay." The chef saw the rawness in her eyes, heard the hurt in her voice, it shivered and danced painfully something had spooked her and it was scaring (Y/n).

"Do me a favor first." Kara smiled.

" What? "

"Say hi to Alex."

" Huh, are you okay? "

"Just do it for me please."

(Y/n) shrugged. "Okay Kara, Alex hi it's me Kara said I should say hey."

All she heard in reply was a great big sob, she grimaced at the sound. "Err Alex are you okay you sound really weird."

"(Y/n) It's really you." Alex sobbed her voice filled with an emotional disbelief.

"It is me, I have to go and help kill this Reign chick."

"Be careful (Y/n) please, please be careful. "

"I will."

" I love you. " Alex whispered, (Y/n) smiled.

"And I love you."

Quickly (Y/n) found her footing and she joined Kara, sharing a look of understanding they charged forward each throwing a punch that caught Reign by surprise, when (Y/n) had finished her strike Kara would hit out, they continued until they overpowered the dark Kryptonian.

Until eventually she stumbled back over a broken step and fell on her back, Kara glared down on her with an anger that was rarely to be found in the usually sweet woman.

"No one kills someone I love!"

(Y/n) frowned at her cryptic words, as she watched Kara take the bottle filled with the special water solution Lena had given to them before they left and poured it into her mouth, she had no choice but to let the liquid trickle down her throat.

The rest of the group watched on as an ominous silence filled the cave until Reign let out a shrill cry that pierced through their ears and made the dust from the roof fall down, as strange cloaked ghostly figures appeared from a pit of dirk and circled around her.

"Wow, this is some freaky shit." (Y/n) gasped.

"Tell me about it." Sara agreed.

They watched as she was dragged down into the pit until she disappeared completely.

"She's gone we did it." Kara sighed exhausted emotionally as well as physically, not something that usually happened to her, but it did now.

That didn't stop her, however, turning to her cousin and taking her by surprise rushing forward to lift her in her arms into a giant big hug that went on forever,

(Y/n) let out a loud chuckle as she was thrown around in the air, "Hey I'm not a rag doll you know."

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you."

" You have been here with me the whole time. " The chef laughed.

xxx

Still wearing the loathsome suit she hated and really couldn't wait to remove she stepped into the lab just behind Kara, her head turned down as she commiserated her ill fortune.

She had no warning when Alex out of the blue raced towards her almost knocking her off her feet as she pulled her into her arms hard, if Kara's embrace had been brutal Alex's was immense.

"Alex what the hell." She groaned as she tried to free her arms from the Alex prison she now found herself in.

"I'm never letting you go!"