Chapter 30 ) Love

Hey guys . Like I said I'll update in a week . SO HERE IT IS love.

............................

*Zabella'sPOV*

I was at home quietly enjoying my weekend when I heard the door bell ring. I hope it's not  that weird ass Clark.

Talk of the devil and there it is, I groaned at him standing in an orange T-shirt. "Don't you have other things to do?" I asked in an irritated manner.

"Just stopped by to drop something your mother left at our place last night ," he replied while giving me a bag.

Wait when did mom go to his place? She always tells me stuff but she didn't tell me this?. Something seems to look a little off. I didn't notice but Clark was smiling at me for no reason.

"and tell her that Uncle called her again today I hope she can make it." He smirked.

"What?" I was stunned. There was something in his eyes that said something.

"Honey who is it?"  Mom came at the door.

"Oh Clark honey come in." She smiled.

"No Ma'am just came to give your stuff and yeah uncle really misses you so you better come soon before he starts stuffing chicken and ends up smoking. I mean like today please he really misses you," he smirks at her.

"Hey what going on?" I was confused.

"Oh she doesn't know about your frequent visits?" He looked at me.

"Mom whats going on? What is this rascal taking about . What kind of visits is he talking about!" I said in a disgusted way.

"You Don't Know about your mom's hook ups ?" He said.

"MOM WHAT IS GOING ON!" I demanded.

I couldn't stop but being disgusted at the thought of that. My mom the lady I trusted the most. The woman I thought was i to care about , the one who made sure i was away from People.

The same women is doing things I am supposed to 'NOT' do. I know I'm young but still what is she teaching me?

"Honey Listen," she held my hand.

"No!" I pulled my hand back. "Don't touch me!"

I ran off from the door and kept on running .

I ran and ran , my feet kissing the land. Perhaps a little while ago I would have balked at the  idea of running so far and fast, now I relish the prospect.

These feet were made to travel at speed and as light as the paws of a lioness. Breathing steady, heart strong.

I nodded in acknowledgement and followed the grueling pace without complaint. The warm humidity of the air made me feel sticky and suffocated.

My clothes and hair, slick with perspiration, clung to my skin. I swatted another pesky insect. Sweat rolled down my skin in thick, salty beads.