6) Save Me

Hello dear Love ( sorry too cringe ) so here the chapter , see I promised to write within a week and WALAH here It is .

*Zabella P.O.V*

"No!"

I heard a scream from the girl behind me.

When I turned the guy wasn't infront of me now but he was behind me and he did hit the girl with the whip

"NO!" I woke up with the sound of my Alarm

it was a dream ?

Why was that man hitting that little girl ?

I held my face and felt it wet , why am I crying ?

I could have saved that little girl , who was she ? And the man ?

So many questions arose in my head but I can't call it a reality it's just a bad dream .

..........................

In chemistry class Dane didn't show up nor did Morgan even though Morgan was never that class attending guy.

Like I said he's a play boy and prefers to hook up with some Chick in her dorm or just be Practicing Baseball.

Geez I should stop thinking about Dane he's probably like the Rest of the JerkHeads .

GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES ZABELLA MEN ARE SHIT , ALL THE MEN ARE THE SAME .

But Dane looks nice?

HE IS LIKE THE OTHER MEN , HAVING FUN TO TAUNT YOU OR MAKE FUN OF YOU!

But ... Zabella

NO ZABELLA!

But I feel incomplete

YOU MET HIM 2 DAYS AGO HOW CAN YOU FEEL INCOMPLETE !

He's a good kisser

I .....

OKAY I WONT DENY THAT BUT YOU STILL NEED TO CONCENTRATE AND GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU HARDLY SPEND LIKE MAX 3 HOURS WITH HIM .

okay I won't feel this way again .

................

Its Maths class and I still can't concentrate , not because of Dane but because of that dream .

Why did a man come instead of the girl's mother ? Why was the man hitting the little girl ?

"Zabella," Christian was sitting behind me.

He had been my crush since the day we met , his blond hair and green eyes always amused me but he's been out with almost every girl so I skipped him.

Trying not to blush I replied instantly with a "Yes" putting my hair behind my ear.

"I am having a party on Friday starts at 9 almost all the guys and girls in the campus are coming so you should come too."