23) A little Unsteady.

I am so sorry guys for the late update because my exams are still going on .....BUT BUT BUT BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR SUPPORT ....here's my longest writing chapter yet with lots of new things.

Love you all ❤️

*KatrinesPOV*

"Why are you so weird Martinus!," Linda replied to one of Martinus's Lame Jokes.

"I Know my weirdness attracts you," Martinus smiles at her.

"Martinus I'll spoon the fuck out of you if you don't shut up," she replied while holding her spoon high.

"I'll Scope the fuck out of you," He replied with a wink.

I chuckled.

"Take me laser tagging and then push me into a corner and kiss me," he closed his eyes came forward and started pouting his lips.

She looked at me and then Martinus.

"Do it," I whispered to her.
I know Martinus had been trying to get a lot of her attention lately which is somewhat weird.

She looked at me with confusion and then Martinus who was all ready for the kiss.

He peaked from one eyes, "still waiting for it," he smiled and closed his arms.

"Is he serious?" She asked me in sign language?

"I don't know..." I replied.
Ah I had always wondered of how they both would look as a couple. Both completely different from the other.

Her reaction is so funny giving me weird chills but in fact made me think of times of how one of my ex's made so much effort to gain me.

Will she kiss him? I ask myself as I stare at both of them while I played with my hair?

"You should really kiss him," I whispered to her again. Praying internally that she does and finally falls did Martinus.

"Forget it jerk, I ain't kissing you , you ass." Linda slapped him a little.

"I never asked you to kiss my ass," he opened his eyes and stopped pouting.

"Do you have some hearing problem?" She replied calmly but in an irritating way.

He shakes his head in a 'No' manner.

I chuckled at that too.

No matter how much I try , I'll always ship them.

"I made a poem for you Martinus," she said. Which kind of amused him And me of course

"I know ," he smirked.

"Roses are red ...." she started but was cut off.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Martinus is a sexy beast ,
And I'd  like to make out with him soon," he chuckled.

"No your wrong," she fake smiled.

"Roses are red ,
Violets are blue , sugar is sweet , And so are you,"