7) Mercy

Okay so hey there Love ❤️ I know it's a weird name but I honestly couldn't come up with anything else and the song ----- well I just love it .

*Zabella's  P.O.V*

I screamed and struggled as strong hands lifted me up

"Please don't hurt me, " trembling words came out as my tears streamed down my eyes.

"Zabella it's me!" Dane pressed me harder against his chest , combing my hair lightly with his hand.

"We should leave before you get into more trouble,"  he dragged me out from the back door the moment he thought I was calm enough.

We still had an arm around my shoulder making me feel chills around my whole body.
He would give me a glance at ever step we took towards were ever he was taking me.

Yes it's dark here but I can still sense him non stop giving me glances.
The music still seemed to echo around here meaning were still in the party property.

The moment we got to a place with some light
He dragged me to the front side were his bike was parked.

"No No No!" I pulled myself away.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," I gave him as hard serious looks.

Without replying he held my hand again and started to drag me to his bike.

"No I said NO!' I pulled my hand away pushing him away too because we stood too close.

I saw a taxi coming.

"TAXi" I run and sat in it. Telling the driver to get me to the nearest bus stop because I didn't have enough money to pay him .

A few minutes later the driver looked at me  from the drivers mirror ,  "Ma'am there's a bike Chasing us."

"A what!" Maybe I heard it wrong.

"A bike Ma'am," the man spoke again sounding a little irritated.

I looked back Shit it must be him.

Zabella you're still a little drunk maybe you're imaging stuff.
With that I at back on my seat letting a sound of relief. 

"You drunk girl don't get shit do you ?" He looked at me from the drivers mirror.

"Yeah yeah drunk girl needs to get to the nearest bus station and all that everyday shit," he starts talking to himself.

"I hope you have enough money to pay to me," he says with more irritation.

"Firstly Mister 'Know I Am' I ain't that drunk to not get your shit and secondly I do have money to pay you," I show him the money I had.

"Plus are you sure you're not the drunk dude because there's not bike behind us."

"Look back young lady and you'll know whose drunk and whose not."

I look back.

Oh shit HE'S RIGHT!

I started acting all weird jumping in the backseat with discomfort.No No No it can't be him obviously the driver misunderstood.