Castiel's Help

Gabriel burst into tears when he heard his older brothers voice.

"Is that my little brother? Oh my Dad! Give him here boys." Lucifer demanded.

Immediately after Lucifer said this, Castiel and Jack appered next to Sam with a box of diapers and other baby things.

"Lucifer."

"Hey Castiel. Hello, Jack." Lucifer responded.

"Why are you here, Lucifer?" Sam questioned as he took the box from Cass and awkwardly changed Gabriel's diaper. Quickly, he threw it at Dean because it was very warm. Dean ducked down and it hit Lucifer square in the face. Both Sam and Dean breathed in and made apologetic and laughing noises. Luckly for Luci, Sam made sure it wouldn't open. The entire time from when Sam changed his diaper to after Lucifer got hit, Gabriel was enjoying himself a little to much.

After Lucifer recovered he answered Sam's question.

"I felt my brother's grace, then I felt it shrink. So, knowing my little brother, and I knew that he hadto have become weaker because of this 'occurrence' so I wanted to retrieve him for reasons."

Castiel spoke clearly after being silent for the long duration of time since Lucifers response to him and Jack.

"He wants to use Gabriel to get to Jack. A trade, Gabe for Jack."