The Joke

Gabriel, acting oddly, said,

"What if we gave Sam and Dean a baby that they had to take care of. It'd be funny to see what they do to the poor thing." Adding to his statment Gabriel exclamied, "Plus, since the only thing they do is hunt neither of them would have time to get around to that. So it could be nice for them, as long as its not another shifter baby, that was just odd."

Chucks eyes opened wide at a thought that had just come to his mind. He glanced over at Gabriel then at Amara who disapproved of God's plan.

"Gabriel? I have an idea but, i need you to go to the Winchesters first."

Without hesitation, Gabriel went to the Winchesters wanting to see the look on their faces when Chuck brings them a baby.

Upon seeing Gabriel, Dean asked,

"Watcha doin back here Gabriel? Another game of Pocky with Sammy?"

Sam, obviously suprised by his brothers comment and knowledge of that occurence, butted in to ask, "What's with that smile, Gabriel?"

"No," Gabriel glanced at Sam, "That can wait for another day. Im waiting to see your reaction to something surprising."

Sam sighed, a hint of frustration towards Gabriels lack of understanding. Cass walked in the room with Jack, specifically because he thought it'd be good for Jack to meet his uncle.