Thor part 2

" Hey Kid! Where have you been ?! "

" Nowhere, just show me who I have to keep out tonight "

The boss of the place gave me the profiles of a gang and their members, I had threw them out many times before, there was nothing new if they came, but the boss didn't want them in his bar.

" Sure thing boss, I will keep them out, hey boss by the way.. where is my pay for this month? "

The big blue mech with horns looked down on me, he took the cigars he had and held it between two fingers, before blowing a smoke could out.

" Lisen kid.. I'm gonna tell you this.. Keep that gang out tonight and you will get your pay tomorrow.. deal ? "

I sighed in my head, but nodded to my boss.

" Sure thing Thunderhoof. Enjoy your evening.."

He patted me on my back, with a grin,

" Oh I will, and when some big dragoness or drakenian comes with a white and bone-covered mech and a black green eyed femme.. just let them in, they are soon to be business partners with me "

" Yes boss, dose they go by a name or something, I don't want to mistake them for someone else "

" The 13 queen...."

" Fine then. See ya boss "

The only sad thing by being a bouncer at a bar or nightclub is that you are not supposed to drink doing your shift, now the key word is supposed. Nothing has happened at all, why was people so nice this evening ? Normally I would have been called three times or more at this point, but nooo, I mean come on, this was my third high grade cube, I'm so bored right now.

When I came out with my fourth high grade cube, that dragoness Thunderhoof had mentioned and her two companions came walking, I just nodded at her and she walked in, the  bone covered mech, huffed and blowed smoke out of his nostril, the black femme was way shorter than her leader, and shorter than the white mech, but higher than a normal femme around this place. She looked at me while walking in with her leader, whispering something as soon as they was in,

" Isn't he a little young to be a bouncer ? " She asked, I assumed that the leader was the one answering her question.

" Properly, you can go ask him if you want. "

I didn't hear more, since I saw that gang that Thunderhoof wanted me to keep out, I moved in front of the door as they tried to walk in. One looked up at me, puzzled.

" Hey move your aft mech, we know the boss of this place "

" And the boss knows you.. but he don't want you guys in here so frag back home to your carriers.. now "

" Let us in.."

" Let me think... ehhh that's gonna be a NO. Want me to spell it out for you ? N-O, and that means you are not coming in "

This ended up in a fight.. It also ended up with me losing my temper and beating two of them to death, just a great day at work... It also ended up with me being hit in the back of my head and that resulted In me going unconscious, this giving the rest of them the opportunity to hurting me more than they already had.

Now I'm lying in the opening of and ally, not long from where I was supposed to stand, bleeding out, not able to call for help, and deep inside.. I didn't want to call.. What was the point anyway ? Everybody was afraid of me anyway.. My sister hating me, for being born running her lone child role, my carrier also afraid of me losing it and going to kill everyone, I knew and loved... my own sire being so afraid of me that he left. I never had friends, no one ever to talk to, no family, no nothing.. And all because I was a Berserker...