Razor

" He is kind of cute.."

The love of my life said looking at my best friend, she didn't knew that she was the love of my life however..

" That is my best friend you know.."

Emily looked at me and shrugged and sighed.

" Okay then.. if you can't handle to hear me saying that he's cute then I'm just gonna say he is handsome. Is that better ? "

She said smiling over at me teasing me, I shaked my helm.

" No that is not better.. who would you react if I sat totally lost in looking at your best friend and said oh she is so cute, so handsome, I'm lost in her but I can't get myself to tell.. "

I looked at her with a teasing smile, before leaning back resting my weight on my servo's, she laughed. Oh primus I loved that laugh...

" You know femme's and mech's talks different with each other about their crush "

" Then why are you talking to me about your crush on my best friend ? And not talking to one of your femme friends ? "

She threw her helm back and sighed,

" Dumaft.. you know my sire wouldn't let me go out at this time, it's sunset my femme friends went home long before you guys begin training, and I don't wanna talk to the staff here.. "

We was Zen warriors, serving under one of the greatest Sensei's on the planet, and Sensei's femmeling was around Silverrazor and my age, him and I had become her personal guards, there was only one slight problem..

I was in love with her, but she was in love with Silver.. what did he was that I didn't ? I was just as fast, just as strong, just as smart.. Why him and not me ?

" I'm done training for the cycle, shall we return to your breth halls, dragonfly ? "

Silver had come over to us, asking if Sensei's femmeling was ready to leave, she nodded and stretched out a servo for him to take, and he did and bowed to her, giving a butterfly kiss to her servo. They began to walk and I followed, Silver and I was supposed to stand guard before her door every night, and we truly did. Silver on the right and me on the left.

Time skip.

" Why are you calling her dragonfly ?" I asked Silver without looking at him. He smiled and a small laugh escaped him,

" Because she is like a dragonfly, beautiful like one, but also strong like one "

" You do realize that a dragonfly is a small insect on a small dirt ball of a planet named earth."

" I do. But she is still beautiful, no matter what you say "

" She is beautiful that is true... "

" But you don't like me calling her dragonfly.. "

" Something like that.."

We both turned when we hear a scream coming from the room we stood guard of, Silver ripped open the door and we ran in. A small mech stood in front of dragonfly's berth she had curled up hugging the covers and screaming at the mech standing in front of her.

Before Silver could think I went after the mech, I threw one of my swords after him, he docge and ran for the window, I sat after him, while Silver stayed behind.

When I came back, I was soaking wet, the acid rain running down my frame. Primus I loved my dragon form, my plating was adic profe as a dragon, and for the most when I was in bi-pedal mode. I took a quick shower and went back to my spot in front of dragonfly's berthroom, but no Silverrazor any where.. I knew where he was.. and it pissed me off.

Next morning

I growled when Silver walked out from dragonfly's room, having a all to bright smile on his lips, he stretched out and kept smiling only making me growl more.

"Oh stop that, I didn't touch her relax. " He said with closed optic's as he stretched his arm's, I only huffed and handed him his sword,

" I'm going to get some recharge, your turn to guard the room, have a good swift Silverrazor"

I walked off to our brethroom we were six guards sharing a room, the others where day guards, only Silver and I where night guards. The others where getting up now, I just walked in saying a short morning to those I walked by on the way to my berth.

I didn't get much recharge, all I could think on was Silver spending the night in dragonfly's room, and that name.. dragonfly why hadn't I come up with that, it fits her perfectly. And now I'm calling her dragonfly in my head, great..

Why him and not me ? I couldn't understand it.

-------

Things has gotten worse.. Silver got the you are my greatest warrior from Sensei, and like that wasn't enough, dragonfly told him that she liked him, that she liked liked him, and how did he act ? Like he had known all his life.. for the last week all I have hear from them is

" Oh he is so sweet, it's to good to be true "

" I tell you.. she are the most delicate and gorgeous femme ever to live "

And it came from both of them.. try to work properly with your best friend talking about the femme that got you turned on in minutes, and said femme talking to you about all the did. And I Mean ALL They Did. In other words, not much work got done.

And at the moment I soon had had enough...

We was on the night watch like always, but Silver seemed way to happy this evening.. way to happy..

After the whole place settled down, and only the night guards being wake, dragonfly suddenly opened the door. Silver smirked and went through the door, I growled and my teeth showed themself, I was surprised when Sliver laid a servo on my shoulder, I looked at him puzzled.

" What ?" I asked trying not to hiss at him.

" Wanna join ? " Silver smirked at me,

" Join in what ? "

" You will see, just don't tell Sensei okay "

Slowly I followed and closed the door behind me, and let's say I was taken aback by the sight in front of me.

Dragonfly laying on her berth, in so little armor that it was next to nothing, I looked from her and to Silver, him still having that stupid smirk on his face, I could have slapped him, just to get it off his face.

" You bring a guest with you today honey " She purred looking at me, Sliver smiled and rolled his shoulders, setting his sword down by the wall, while he slowly started to clip off his armor.

" Yeah.. he has been a pain in the aft here lately, all grumpy and growling and stressed all the time, I fought maybe you could help him relax a little, not without me of course. "

She stood up from the berth and walked over to me swayed with her hips, walking close to me tracing a servo on my frame.

" Well maybe I can.. but I have to know somethings first.. "

She looked up at me, those red optic's made me wanting to frag her right there on the spot.

" I always call Silver Razor at our times like this, and he call me dragonfly, so I wanna know what I can call you.."

She basically purred in my audio, nipping at the edge. I shuttered trying to speak, but not succeeding in it, I tried again, but it was no more than a whisper.

" You decide dragonfly "

She smiled and rubbed my cheek and neck, I closed my optic's only feeling her, while I put my own servo's at her waist.

" How about that I call you Blaze at times like this, those that sound good to you... Blaze.."

My audio melted when she said that, my processor going completely offline as I closed the gap between us, kissing and biting her lips and neck, I breathed out heavily and pushed myself against her, she began to moan, every time I pressed against her, making me go crazy by the sound.

This was going to be a good night watch, was the last thing that went through my mind, before it went black.