Chapter 2- Angel of music

Start from the beginning

“Y/n your hands are cold! “ Meg Exclaimed and looked at her face “ You're turning pale! You should probably rest.”

“ I do feel slightly ill.” Y/n said, placing a hand on her forehead. “ Go on ahead.I'll go to my room.”

“ Are you sure?” Meg asked unsurely “ you don't need me to walk you to your room?”

“ she'll be fine. I can take her.”

Meg and Y/n turned to the males voice and saw none other than the patron of the opera.

“Oh!” Meg smiled and winked at Y/n “ I'll leave you two alone then”.

Y/n rolled her eyes at her friend and turned towards jungkook.” It's been awhile.” She said with a soft smile.

Jungkook nodded “ I missed you N/n.” He called her by the nickname that she hasn't heard in years. It brought her nostalgia and memories from beyond. “ You sang beautifully today, and I got these for you” he said handing her a large bouquet of yellow, white and red colored roses.

Y/n smiled thankfully  and held the roses with a gentle touch and taking in their earthly aroma.

“ you know, I was beginning to think you didn't remember me “ Y/n said

“ well” Jungkook linked his arm with hers and began to walk down the hallway “ at first I had my suspicions that it was you, but I was for sure certain  when I heard you sing “

As the two walked, they caught up with each other. They spoke of the days of sun when they were inseparable as children. The pranks they did to their parents which got them scolded in the end. How the two would dance as y/n’s father played the violin.

Jungkook listened to Y/n speak about her life as a ballerina in the opera and how her life was the last couple of years since they've separated. He couldn't help but notice how much she's changed. His childhood friend was no longer a child, but a strong willed gorgeous woman.

“This is my room” Y/n said halting at her door.

“ Can I see you again?” Jungkook asked, taking her free hand in his.

“You'll see me everyday, rehearsing since you are the patron.” She joked.

Jungkook chuckled “ How about breakfast tomorrow? It'll be on me.” He suggested.

Y/n hummed in thought. Her schedule was open so it couldn't hurt to go out.” Alright. I'll be ready by 9am.”

“Alright, until then “ Jungkook smiled widely and kissed her cheek before running off in the opposite direction.

Y/n sighed and opened the door to her room. She walked inside and put the bouquet of roses that jungkook gifted her on her dresser. The bundle was nothing compared to the ones surrounding her room. Vases upon vases of flowers in every shape and color imaginable, given to her from adoring fans.

Y/n yawned and headed towards her changing screen, which she changed into some long thin stockings, and a thin lacy sleeping gown which reached slightly above her knees. Her final dress piece was a satin robe.

She sat at her vanity and brushed the curls out of her hair.
A voice rang through her room, booming and loud.

“ Insolent boy! Basking in your glory. Ignorant fool, this brave young suitor, sharing in my triumph!”

Y/n sat up from Her vanity. It was him. Her angel of music.

“ Angel I hear you. Speak, I listen” she walked around her room to search for her musical angel. “ please show yourself great master. Grant to me your glory. Hide no longer”

“Flattering child, you shall know me. See why in shadow I hide. “ His voice was soft and smoother than honey “ look at your face in the mirror, I am there inside.”

Y/n turned her head and saw in the mirror the figure of a man, dressed in black and with a white mask covering half of his face.

“ Come to me angel of music. I am your angel of music.” His voice was mesmerizing and hypnotic. It was as if the words he let out wrapped themselves around y/n and pulled her towards him.

She hardly registered the mirror opening and her own movements. She grabbed ahold of his gloved hand and she was inches away from his chest.

Come to me angel of music.