Mrs. Grohl

Scarlett's POV

Nirvana had a gig last night, and afterwards, we all checked into a hotel, the next gig isn't for a few more days. Dave and I are sharing a room with Krist. I wake up in the morning, and I have to puke, again. I've been puking a lot in the past week or so. I run to the bathroom and throw up into the toilet. Dave runs into the bathroom after me, and holds my hair back and gently rubs my back. I start sobbing, then I turn to Dave and say, "Maybe I shouldn't have come on tour with you, I think I have the flu or something." I say, flushing the toilet.
Dave frowns, then wipes my tears away with his thumb. "I love having you be on tour with me, Scar. I just wish you weren't sick, it makes me feel bad that I brought you here and you're sick."
"Maybe I should go home."
"Who's gonna take care of you at home? Scar, I'm your husband, through sickness and health, remember? I'm gonna take you to a doctor today, hopefully they can make you feel better."
I smile, "Thanks babe."
He smiles and kisses my forehead, "I love you."
"I love you so much." I tell him.
He helps me up, and then I brush my teeth and wash my face. He does the same, and then we get dressed.
Dave throws on some jeans, a grey t shirt, a blue and green flannel and some old vans. I put on some red docs and a black t shirt dress. I throw my long, red, curly hair into a messy bun secured with a red scrunchie, and grab my purse. Dave nudges Krist, who's still asleep in the other bed. Krist groans in his sleep and rolls over. "Krist, Scar and I are going to the hospital since she keeps puking. We'll see you tonight, alright?" Dave says.
Krist nods, his eyes still closed, "Hope you feel better, Scarlett." He mumbles.
"Thanks Krist." I say, and kiss his cheek before we leave.
He smiles, and goes back to sleep.