Takashi's Guide on How not to Embarrass Yourself by your Crush: Step One

Takashi's POV:

Whhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy? Why must today be the day. The day i must see her again until Friday. It's only Tuesday. I still have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I;m not gonna make it. What's worse is the fact that i must be by her side 24/7 ( 24 hours of the day for 7 days of the week.). That means that i cannot leave her side unless one of us has to go to the bathroom or until it is time to go home. But, still, that's a long time. 

  Time skip to when he, Honey and you arrive to school

( Still Takashi's POV) I have not said anything during the car ride to pick her up and go to school. I have to much on my mind right now and I'm trying to keep myself from blushing. Every time she asked a question or tried to start a converation, I just looked away and didn't respond. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her. I never really had a crush on someone before, so I am completely new to this kind of thing. I wouldn't know how to take it if i was to embarrass myself and have laugh at me. I don't think my heart could take it, so the best way to avoid embarrassment is to avoid the reason it self. At least that's what I find best. I hope she doesn't take this the wrong way.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Why is Takashi ignoring me? Did I do something to offend or hurt him in some way? I kept trying to start a conversation between us three, but he just refuses to answer and I can't help but to wonder why? I really hope that he starts talking to me again soon. 

Time skip to classes

I have been trying to get is attention for the longest time. He keeps turning around and avoids eye contact with me. Did I do something so bad to him? If so, what did I do? I can't take him avoiding me anymore. But don't worry, I will ind out or way or another?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you guys sooooooooo much for sticking  around for those who were patient enough to wait a long time or a story. Though I wouldn't have been upset if you left because i would have left if I thought that the author wasn't publishing anymore. Thank you guys for over one thousands reads. I was thinking that it wasn't possible for me but I guess I was wrong. 

The reason I have been missing is because my national exams are finally finished and I was just enjoying my vacation. Soooooooooooooooo sorry for being M.I.A. ( Missing In Action) but i wanted nothing more than to do nothing. I hope you understand. Anyways, thank you for reading this update and I will see you next time.

* Kisses* Bye -Bye