Seeing a Host at Work

(Y/N): I guess I'll just have Takashi host me because I can't leave his side.
Kyoya: Alright then. Mori-senpai, lead the way to your table.
I followed Takashi to his table. We did homework, drank tea and exchanged a few words, but it was mainly quiet. It wasn't awkward, though.

A few minutes after we finished our homework, a horde of girls came rushing in and went to Kyoya. I was about to ask Takashi why they ran to Kyoya, but I was rudely interrupted by a bunch of girls coming, screaming and yelling at Takashi.

(Y/N): Takashi, what's going on?
Takashi: Don't worry (Y/N). I will make sure they are no harm to you.
Random Fangirl: Why do you talk to her, but not to us? Huh?!?! What makes her so special?

All the fangirls started going against me. They started talking bad about me, until Takashi stepped in and did something about it.

Takashi: I'm sorry but this trash talk must cease or am I going to have to ask you to leave and not return?
Random Fangirl: You don't have do that. We'll stop, we promise.
Takashi: Thank you. Please enjoy the rest of your visit.
Random Fangirl: We will. Bye Mori-senpai.

They finally leave and u thank Takashi for what he did for me.

(Y/N): Thank you for defending me Takashi.
Takashi: Not a problem.

He is a really sweet guy. I think I'm starting to develop a crush on him, but he wouldn't go out with someone like me. I want to know how he feels about me. Even if I have to face it out of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for being patient with me. I have been having major writers block, but I think I'm making a breakthrough. Thank you for reading. *kisses*
305 words