Introduced to the Host Club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so like before I begin. I FREAKING LOVE THE SONG ABOVE AND THE VIDEO IS LIKE. UGGHH!!!!
Anyways ,onto the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at the club in front of me with an unamused look. I expected this out of a host club.
??? (Tamaki): Anyways my darling flower, why have you decided to bless us with your wonderful looks today.
(Y/N): I just came with Takashi because he can't let me out of his sight. If he does, he isn't doing his job properly.
??? (Kyoya): Well allow me introduce us. My name is Kyoya Ootori. Vice President of the host club. The babbling blonde before you is Tamaki Suoh. President of the host club. The copper-headed twins over there are Hikaru and Kaoru Hittachin. And the last of us, the commoner, Haruhi Fujioka. You already know Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai.
Haruhi: * sweatdrops* Thank a lot senpai.
Kyoya: No problem
(Y/N): Thank you for the introductions. What do guys mainly do around here besides "entertain" girls.
Kyoya: We do anything that could entertain us but that usually just comes to us.
(Y/N): Alright then. I will leave you to do your jobs. I'll just do some homework for math class. Even though, I hate it with a burning passion.
Takashi: Ok.
Honey: Okey-dokey macaroni.
What did he just say? Who even says that anymore. At all for that matter?
Tamaki: Nonsense. You will pick one of us to host you while you wait.
Say, what?? I DON'T WANT A HOST!!
Tamaki: So what's your type??
(Y/N): My what??
Tamaki: Your type. Do you like people like me, the princely type, Kyoya, the cool type, the twins, the mischievous type, Mori, the wild type, Honey, the boy Lolita type or do you like people like Haruhi, the natural type.
(Y/N): I don't want a host.
Tamaki: But, why not? Just imagine all the handsome men around you. Isn't it beautiful??
As he was saying this, he was getting closer to my face and I didn't like it one bit.
(Y/N): The proximity if your face to mine is very uncomfortable. Please back the f*ck up.
Tamaki: Such a filthy mouth hat comes from a beautiful face. How can this be??
(Y/N): It just shows that I'm not someone you wanna mess with.
Honey: (Y/N)-chan, you can't protect yourself. How are you someone not to mess with?
(Y/N): Cause I got Takashi by my side all day except for when I go home.
Tamaki: Anyways, who do want to host you??
(Y/N): I guess....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Continued... Love guys sooooooooo much. Bye-bye. *kisses*
462 words