What Are These Feelings?!?!

Takashi's P.O.V.
Ever since I was told by my father that I was going to be become a bodyguard to some random girl we barely knew, I thought it was going to be done spoiled brat who didn't know how to shut up. But it looks like I was completely wrong. It turned out to be a beautiful girl with (H/C( hair color)) (H/L(hair length)) hair, (E/C(eye color)) eyes. I didn't hear anything that was said when she entered the room.

After the agreement between our parents, on our way home, my father decided to all me a question.

Akira: Son, what do you think about (Y/N)?
Takashi: I think she is a beautiful young lady who has a bright future ahead of her.
Akira: Alright then. If I don't know better I would say that you have a crush on her.

I began to blush incredibly hard. I basically looked a tomato. A very tall tomato.

Akira: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh do you have a crush on her??
Takashi: I don't know father. How does it feel when you have a crush?
Akira: Well, first you get butterflies in your stomach. You begin to feel as if your face betrays you and begins to heat up in a great red blush. You feel like you want to spend the rest of your life with them.
Takashi: Ok, thank you father.
Akira: You still didn't answer my question though.
Takashi: Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just then we arrived back home.

Takashi: Oh would you look at that we are home. Oh, and I'm sooooooooooooo tired. Well, goodnight father. See you in the morning.
Akira: WAIT, TAKASHI!!!!!

I ran from the limo into the mansion. Once inside my room, I locked the door and floored onto my bed. I began to wonder.

Takashi: Do I have a crush on her? What are these feelings?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I would like to thank you all for reading this. Also I'm sooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't posted in so long. Please forgive me. Bye-bye *kisses*

343 words.