Meeting the Morinozukas

(Y/N) POV
My maid walked into my room telling me that my father has requested me into his study. I get up and walk out of my (f/c) (favorite color) room. As I walked down the long hallway, I heard voices of two different men. One, I recognized as my father. The other, I didn't know. When I arrived at the study, I knocked on the door three times. I heard a "Come in" from my father signaling me to enter. When I walked in I saw my father,a strange man and what looked like his son, probably, more than likely.
I realized that the man and his son looks almost the same. The same black eyes, black hair and a strong jawline. My father urged me to come in and says that they were the Morinozukas, Akira and Takashi.
(Y/N): It's so nice to meet you both.
Akira: It is a pleasure to meet you as well. From what I heard from your father you have done some good things.
Did I forget to mention that I worked with the homeless and worked in the animal shelter. Whoops.
(Y/N): Thank you sir. I am sure that your children have done something greater than I have.
Akira: Not really, but they have achieved great things, such as the title of national kendo champion.
(Y/N): Wow! What an honor to bring to your family name. I don't think I could have ever achieved that due to the fact that I cannot defend myself.
(F/N) (father's name): Actually, that's what I brought you here for. I am assigning Akira's son, Takashi to become your bodyguard till you graduate highschool.
(Y/N): Really?!??!!
From his uniform, I can tell that Takashi goes to Ouran Highschool. I have always been homeschooled, so I don't know how this would work. Unless, I transfer to Ouran.
(Y/N): Father, how will that work? Obviously from his uniform, he goes to Ouran and I am homeschooled how will this work out?
(F/N): you will transfer to Ouran Highschool and attend there. With the credits you have earned, you have enough to go into your last year, which is the  third year. Takashi will be in all of your classes considering that he himself is a third year along with his cousin, I believe.
Takashi: You are correct.
This is the first time I've heard him talk this entire time. His voice is so, ugh! I just love it so much. I wonder why he doesn't talk a lot.
(F/N): Great, then it's settled. You are now going to attend Ouran Highschool.
I wonder what kind of friends I'll make while attending. Well, there's only one way to figure it out. On Monday, I become an Ouran Highschool student.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for reading this. I appreciate it so much. Love you all. See you j the next chapter. Bye-bye. 501 words