First Day at Ouran Highschool

Today is the day. My first day at Ouran Highschool. Father told me that Takashi was going to be my guide through the school. I'm really excited. I saw the girl's uniform and I was disgusted. It was an ugly yellow with puffed sleeves at the top and a bell-looking bottom. Absolutely horrendous. I asked one of my maids to get me the boy's uniform shirt, blazer and tie and also to get me a black skirt, knee-high white socks and black flats. Now, this is better.
Once I get downstairs, I see my mother making breakfast for me. Even better though, and it was my favorite breakfast (f/b).
(M/N) (mother's name): I hope you have a good first day at school, sweetie.
(Y/N): I hope so too mother. Love you.
(M/N): Love you too, sweetie.
My driver came around to the front, I hopped in and off I go to my new school.

Now, this is a very, very serious question. WHY IS THE SCHOOL SO PINK????? Like, couldn't they pick another color for the school or just like pick another color to go with the pink. Anyways, this school is pretty big, not going to lie. Takashi said that he would meet me by the front entrance. Once I got there, I saw him and someone who looked like they belonged in the elementary school with him. I greeted him with a big smile.
(Y/N): Hi, Takashi. Who's this with you today?
Honey: Hi! I'm Mitskuni Haninozuka. I'm Takashi's cousin.
(Y/N): Oh! Are you in the same year as him, correct??
Honey: Yeah!
(Y/N): Cool. Anyways, shall we get the tour started??
Takashi: Yeah.
As the tour went on, I noticed a lot of girls staring or glaring at me for some reason unknown to me. I'm gonna ask Takashi if he knows why.
(Y/N): Takashi, why are these girls staring at me??
Takashi: Because, you're with a host and the girls of this school get jealous easily.
(Y/N): Oh, alright then.
The tour continued and the girls still continued to stare at me.

After the tour, the three of us went to our class because we are all in he same year. All day, I have had to introduce myself multiple times for each class. I just want to go home and relax.

Finally, the day is over. I can finally go home, but Takashi said that he had somewhere to be right now. Him being my bodyguard, I have to go with him. We arrived at an abandoned music room. I looked at the sign. It said "Music Room #3". Hold on, so there are multiple music rooms. Wow, just wow.

When he opened the door, I was blinded by light and rose petals flew into my face. When I opened my eyes, I saw five other people in there. The blonde attempted to get in my face but Takashi stopped him before he could get close enough.
??? (Tamaki): Mori-senpai, why did you just do that?
Takashi: I'm sorry but I can't let you get to close to (Y/N).
??? (Kyoya): (Y/N), you mean the (Y/N) (L/N)???
Takashi: Mhm.
??? (Kyoya): Well, I would like to welcome you to the Ouran Highschool Host Club
(Y/N): So, this is your club?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well guys, thank you for reading this it means so much to me and yeah, thanks again
577 words