Epilogue

Chapter 12: A short ending.

Draco was lying on the couch in the Gryffindor common room with his head resting on Harry’s lap, accompanied by Hermione and Ron.

“You two really defeated Lucius Malfoy?” Hermione asked.

“We did, but it was more difficult to defeat Bellatrix,” Said Harry, playing with Draco’s blonde hair.

“Did you say you cut his hand off, mate?” Ron said, frightened.

“Yeah, it was his wand hand too,” Harry said, “I’d like to see him try and use magic now.”

“He can’t use magic at all,” Draco told him, “He’s in Azkaban, and so is Aunt Bella.”

“Yes, I know that,” Harry said sternly.

“Calm down,” Draco said, sitting up. He put his arms around the Gryffindor’s waist.

Harry turned his head and looked into Draco’s silver-grey eyes, and Draco looked into Harry’s emerald-green ones.

Harry smiled at him and Draco leaned in. When their lips touched, Draco automatically slipped his tongue in. Harry taste like Chocolate Frogs and Butterbeer. Harry’s arms were now on Draco’s shoulders. The kiss was gentle, yet passionate, was simple, yet intense. They pulled away, with bruising lips, gasping for breath.

“Blimey, Harry, I thought one of you was gonna end up sucking up the other, for a moment there!” Ron said, “Are you done yet?”

“For now,” said Draco, resting his head on Harry’s shoulder.

“Where are you going this summer, Draco?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know,” The blonde said, “I can’t go back to any of the Malfoy Manor’s, it’s not safe… Maybe I could go with you?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Harry said.

“That ashamed of me, Potter?” He said sarcastically.

“No, I just don’t think the Dursleys will like you very much,”

“Well, then they’ll just have to live with it, won’t they?”

“Yeah,” Harry said, “I guess they will.”

SEQUAL UP!

“One ‘Eventful’ Summer”