Seven🔍

I knocked on the door and Blaze answered in her bra and panties. "Look at you...knocking. I'm so proud." She said as I came in.

"I guess I'm growing up." I chuckled but stopped seeing her with a straight face.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" She asked with an attitude. I know she's mad and she has every right to be.

"I called in sick." I said as I turned on her stereo and played Anita Baker's I Apologize. I started dancing alone as she looked at me like I was insane. I grabbed her hand pulled her into me and started swaying us back and forth. She didn't move a muscle but I didn't care.

"So what are you doing here? This is a far way from Everwood." She asked.

"I wanted to apologize for the way I left."

She pulled away from me, "It's cool. I shouldn't have said anything. I understand that we are just friends with benefits."

"Blaze-"

"Kenny it's fine. I'm use to rejection, trust me. My parents didn't want me, my adopted parents only pretended to care, I'm more than sure that most of my husband's business trips are in motels with other women, and you..."

"I love you too."

She put her head down, "Don't do that. Don't lie to me because think I'm mad-"

I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

Of course with us it turn sensual. Before I knew it we were on the bed. We continued kissing passionately as clothes slowly started to peel off.

I've always felt something for Blaze, I didn't realize it was love until she said she loved me

I've always felt something for Blaze, I didn't realize it was love until she said she loved me. Her saying it and the amazing feeling of being inside of her was all the confirmation I needed.

I tried confessing my love in every stroke as she moaned breathlessly. I couldn't bring myself to say it at first because it brings a harsh reality. Loving and wanting something you can't have is agonizing.

I've felt something for her for a long time. Maybe it started when we met; She came down to the station worried about B. He had got arrested for drug possession.
I took her out for some coffee to calm her nerves. We talked about everything, it was like we had known each other for years.