Five🔍

The sweet voices of En Vogue singing Don't Let Go played in the background as I breathed deeply. I cursed under my breath watching Blaze ride me like a pornstar while smoking a blunt. The girl is talented and I'm addicted.

She blew the smoke out before tossing it to the side. I sat up as she picked up her pace.

Before long she collapsed on top of me catching her breath

Before long she collapsed on top of me catching her breath. I wrapped my arms around her as we relaxed ourselves.

"Blaze?"

"Hmm?"

"You ever think about getting out of here?" I asked.

"And going where?" She chuckled.

"Anywhere. There's gotta be someplace you've always dreamt of going or something you always wanted to do."

"Everyone has dreams Ken."

"What was yours? I know it wasn't playing housewife to the biggest thug in the city." I said.

She looked up at me, "I wanted to be an actress, move to some place small like...Savannah, Georgia and just have this amazing life with an amazing family....and just be happy."

"Wow." I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and sat up, "See? This is why I don't open up to you-"

I sat up wrapping my arm around her waist, "Whoa Blaze wait. Look, I'm not laughing because I don't think you could do it, I'm laughing because I can actually see it. Like you playing some sexy bad ass super hero..." I trailed off as we both laughed.

"Too bad that won't happen huh?"

"You never know." I shrugged and she smiled. She was about to say something, but instead she put her head down. I frowned, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's stupid."

"It's not stupid, if it's important to you."

"It's just...you always know exactly what to say and I feel so safe with you. I know we said we were just having fun and relieving each other's stress but I think I'm falling in love with you and..." She trailed off not knowing what else to say.

I sat there like a deer in headlights. The longer I sat there looking at her the more I started to feel different. I got up and started getting dressed.

"Kenny? Where are you going?" She asked.

"I have to go." I said. I could tell I hurt her feelings but I had to go. I grabbed my phone and gun headed for the door.

"Look, I'm sorry. Okay, just forget I said anything! You don't have to leave. Ken!" She said as I walked out the door. I felt like an asshole but I didn't know what else to do.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

"Oh there he is." Katia said as I walked in.

I rolled my eyes, "What's she still doing here?" I asked Nadia.

"SHE can hear you asshole. My sister asked me to stay for dinner." Katia said.

Nadia sighed, "Come on baby sit down."

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"Rough day?"

"Extremely. I'm gonna hit the shower and turn in early."

"Okay. Love you."