Stares and Glares

Start from the beginning

"Dude, how did you finish all your Potions work already?" Blaise asked obviously interested.

"I get the second highest marks in class, and Potions is my best subject." Draco replied with the little bit of voice he could get out, as Pansy squeezed him tight.

"Well you're probably the only person this weekend who won't be working on your essay." Blaise said with a sigh.

Draco nodded and was about to say something, but Pansy spoke before he could.

"Yeah, I know, my Drakie is so smart, isn't he? Since he's already done all his homework that means he has more time to be with me."

Draco didn't say a word, but you could tell by the expression on his face that he was in no agreement with what she just said. But Pansy paid no attention to Draco.

Crabbe and Goyle looked confused about what was going on.

"Merlin's pants! We should probably get to the great hall before we're late for dinner." Blaise said looking at his watch.

Draco nodded and got up to follow Blaise. Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle did the same.

Harry got half of his potions work done and went to the great hall for supper. Then, he met up with Hermione and Ron who both looked extremely happy. He went over to an empty spot and down with Ron across from him and Hermione beside Ron.

"So, how did the study session go?" Harry asked knowing that they weren't really studying and probably snogging in the back of the back of the library.

Hermione answered for both of them, with a big smile on her face, "Well, I think Ron understands a lot more now." Ron nodded in agreement.

Ginny stalked over, sat beside Harry and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hiya, Harry!" Ginny said enthusiastically as she snuggled up close to him.

"Uh, hi Ginny," Harry said nervously, as he gently pushed her away. Ginny got the message and got off him.

Harry looked over at the blonde boy, Draco, and saw that he was also trying to get a love struck girl off of him. Ginny started talking, making Harry lose his concentration.

"Haaaarrrrryyyy?" Ginny called while rubbing her fingers across his face.

Harry pushed her hand away, "What is it Ginny?"

"Do you want to meet me tonight in the astronomy tower to stargaze?" She asked smiling and batting her eyes.

"Umm," Harry said trying to think of a good excuse not to go "Can't. I got to finish my, errr.... Potions essay."

"Aw, Harry. She's your girlfriend for Merlin's sake! You can do your potions work over the weekend." Urged Ron.

Harry leaned forward and whispered through his teeth, "She is not my girlfriend, Ron. We broke up a month ago, when I caught her cheating on me with Seamus. Every time I try and tell her that she always says 'Well I chose you' and pretends nothing ever happened."

"Hey, that's my sister!" Ron said offended.

"Sorry Ron, but I don't want to date her." Harry now spoke sternly.

Ron scowled. Ginny Frowned. Hermione stared.

But Harry wasn't looking at them; he was looking at Draco, who was just getting up to get away from Pansy.

"I've got to go." Harry said.

Ron and Hermione followed him.

Harry ran into Draco in the hallway, just as he planed.

"Watch where you're going, Potter." Draco said angrily.

Harry glared into Draco's deep silver eyes. Even though he was pretending to be mad, on the inside he felt hot and tingly at the sound of Draco's smooth voice.

Draco glared back at him, glad to have an excuse to look at the Potter boy.

"Why don't you Malfoy." Harry said in a harsh tone.

"And if I don't, what are you gonna do about it, Scarface?" Draco asked sounding amused

"This," Harry pulled out his wand about to put the jelly legs jinx in him.

But just before he could, the transfiguration teacher, Professor McGonagall, caught them.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a cold, stern, voice.

"Potter, here was about to put a jinx on me Professor." Draco answered with a smirk.

"And he provoked me." Harry said

"Well Ten points will be taken from each of your houses and detention will be given to the two of you. Meet me on Tuesday at five o'clock sharp in the transfiguration class room."

Once she rounded the corner, Draco scowled, "This is all your fault, Pothead."

"Yeah right, you dirty ferret." Harry replied still glaring.

"When will learn your god damn lesson?" Draco asked also glaring.

"Same time you do." Harry said crossing his arms across his chest.

Draco liked how Harry looked when he stood like this, but he didn't show it.

"You're such a git, Potter." But Draco didn't really think this.

"Shut up, dumb arse" Harry didn't believe Draco was one.

They both stormed off in opposite directions.

A.N I think you know where this going! This is only the first chapter and I will soon start on the next!!! BTW this is my first Fanfiction so enjoy!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: (11/11/17) I wrote this story like four years ago when i was 12 and I stg even I cringe. When I compare this to newer writing I've been working on, it isn't even recognizable. Anyways, enjoy and thank you guys so muck for the 53 THOUSAND views!!!

-NaginiWillKill