Jack G Imagine for Andrea~Track Star

Jack Gilinsky is one of those super dreamy guys that every girl has the hots for. You however, try not to let his charming looks and focus on what is important. You take soccer and track very seriously. There's nothing better. In gym, your teacher is making everyone do outdoor soccer today. She is calling off teams and you're on the red team. You start stretching and like usual, she puts you on the field first. You get ready and their team gets the ball first. As one of the players brings the ball foward you quickly swoop it up, dribbling the ball down the field. 

Your team wins and you get several good jobs and stuff like that. You get ready for track when you feel like someone is staring at you. You turn around to see the one and only Jack Gilinsky. You almost want to blush but you don't. He walks toward you. You just continue to get ready for track. A few moments later, you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see Jack with his gorgeous smile. "Yes?" You all him politely.

"I couldn't help but notice you are a very talented soccer player." He says rubbing the back of his neck, showing his nervousness. You giggle a little. "Thank you. You aren't that bad yourself." He walks with you over to the track and you two run together. Afterward, you barely even sweated and he it's a just drenched, causing you to laugh. You sit down on the bench and drink some water. He sits next to you.

"We should hang sometime." He says trying to be cool about it. You laugh. "Are you trying to ask me on a date?" He shrugs, blushes, then nods while looking at you and smiling. "I would like that." You hand him your phone and he adds his number. You have to head home now so you kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks for running with me today. I enjoyed it. I'll text you later." He waves and you walk away thinking 'What. Is. Air?' and smiling like a weirdo.

Sorry if you didn't like it Andrea, I didn't really have any ideas at the time. Enjoy.

OBEY