Swordguy and a 'friendly' discussion...

Start from the beginning

" Ahhh, Kakashi of the sharingan. Gomen, but that old man is mine. " The guy on the sword said bored.

"IM NOT BLOODY OLD!!!!!" Stinker screamed at him and i laughed, causing the sword-guy to look at me.

"A child?" He whispered to himself as niichan softly let me down on the ground.

Happely i skipped over to stinker, pulling Naruto and Cherry with me to defend stinker, Sazu followed by himself.

"We have been through this discussion already?!" I sighed dramaticly and got in a fighting stand together with my team. "Im 11, Sazu is 12, niichan is 26 and you're what? 52? That means that you are exactly twice as old as niichan, almost five times my age and a little more than four times Sazu's age. Do you still want me to believe that you aren't old?" My voice was once again all innocent and cute.

"Demon child...." Stinker muttered angry and looked away, taking a step away from me.

"Oi! Im surpose to protect you here, dont go away.... Beside we have been through this already! Im not a demon child, i just so happen to be able to count!" I told him and niichan chuckled, weirdly enough so did the sword-guy.

"If you are here to protect me, then why the hell do i have the feeling that you would love to fucking cut my throat while i sleep?!" He shouted at me and i turned to look at him.

"One, dont shout at me, im right here, you know! I can hear you perfectly fine! Two, dont swear! Its uncivilised and bad for children! Three, i dont cut people's throats. Its messy and blood is hard to get of the cloth, i have tried and its not worth it... Four, if i were to kill you, i would just poisen your 'hidden' sake bottle. Its so much easier and, if i chose the right poison, untraceable. Five, i personally prefer to torment people, that im angry at, mentally and you kind of have to be alive for me to do that. Which mean that i wont kill you... Six, you see that guy just over there standing on a sword and trying not to laugh? Yeah, that guy dont mind blood on the cloth. And you know what? He actually want you dead, him not me." I told him sternly and then i smiled softly at his scared face. "Kay?" I asked innocently with my head tilted to the side, smiling childlike and sweet.

For some reason the guy on the sword began to chuckle again, while niichan smiled and sweatdropped.

"Kumi-chan, i never thought that i would say this, but would you stop scolding the client, eventhough he have deserved it..." Niichan sighed and sword-guy looked interested me.

"Hai!" I laughed and turning around and got in a defensive fighting stand infront of stinker.

Niichan got in a fighting stand too and sword-guy forced his eyes away from me and looked at him.

"Ah, it seems like i'll need to beat you first Copycat Kakashi." Sword-guy said and looked curiously at me again before jumping onto the water, where he used Kirigakure no Jutsu-Hiding in Mist Technique.

A thick mist began to form and sword-guy's voice began to sound.

"8 choices. Liver, lungs, spine, clevical vein, neck vein, brain, kidneys or heart. Which one should i choose?" Sword-guy said.

I could tast the killer intent in the mist, it was chokening... Sazu began to shake and i heard niichan talk.

"Dont worry Sasuke, i'll protect you with my life. I wont let my comrades die." Niichan said, though he was a clone.

Suddenly sword-guy stood in between stinker, me and my team. And i didn't think before i in reflex just kicked away his feet under him, he too was a clone and as he hit the ground he turned to water.

"Ups..." I said scratching my head embrassed.

"Kumi-chan, stand back. All the way back!" Niichan said and attacked sword-guy as he apeared again.